FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i redeem my plasonic credit from store in elite voucher , can i shar that voucher here , so that someone can ecome super elite and will he/she become my referral?

ichthyander

[SLIDE]http://i27.lulzimg.com/cfa5aa4d6f.jpg[/SLIDE]

When I choose the option "Free User Download Limit" = 1 GB am I earned from Free memebers or not?
so what is the aim of this option (about earning), What is the best 400mb or 1 GB?

Thanks

@baleegh999 iF u choose 400Mb free users can download files smaller then 400 MB (over 400 Mb can be downloaded only by premium users).Same thing with 1 Gb (files smaller then 1 GB can download free users and over 1 Gb only premium users).Great Option for PPS

hello ....

i have suggestion :

why french dosnt move to groupe A ... it's like canada

or better ....

look to uploaded.to they make french at A from 2 years ... add they will get so much sell ... and they never stop .

what to do next after i download the key file and where is the root directory of my domain , i try putting the key file on the Domain URL and add press confirm but Status still Unconfirmed , please advice ,thank you

I've a question. I've collected money for payout (elite member). Can I stop next payout by removing my payment details and when I want to withdraw money, just enter my payment details again and receive money on the next payment date after that?

[SLIDE]http://i27.lulzimg.com/cfa5aa4d6f.jpg[/SLIDE]

When I choose the option "Free User Download Limit" = 1 GB am I earned from Free memebers or not?
so what is the aim of this option (about earning), What is the best 400mb or 1 GB?

Thanks

you still can earned from free uses download

400mb limit is good for pps plan

hello, how to unban my ip add in filesonic

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (110.137.56.95) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

please help me..

my id in filesonic is : vindiko@gmail.com

thanks for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back