FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish please Help

Today Friday (30th September) in my payments page it says paid 33.15$. but i did not receive any amount in my paypal account. yesterday night i had a total of above 50$. from which $33.15 has been deducted and is saying Paid. please correct this.. and i did not receive any payments. i thought we were supposed to be paid on Wednesday.

yesterday night when i had around $58 why did i get paid only 33.15.. please correct this..

Please check your PM for my filesonic ID

Thank you

Last edited:
[SLIDE]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3910/newpicturemg.jpg[/SLIDE]

I think it is Friday. Why my last sale haven't been added up to outstanding payment due next payout day?

I've my payment info disabled for a week. I want to enable it again. I don't familiar with the new system. What is that LIMIT on payment info? If I set it to 1000, that means my payment account can only receive 1000 at max per payout. What if I don't set LIMIT?

it will be added. give it some time.

if you set limit to 1000, max of 1000 will be sent to that account. If you set to 0, full amount will be sent.

Hi Hish
refunded overpaid payment yesterday. which was 60$ but my actual payment is 45.54$.
but i have not received my payment till now.

Please check your PM for my filesonic ID.

thanks

hxxp://smspay4.com/project/filesonic/

Premium Account valid for 1 month…

Argentina > You will need to send 64 SMS to pay for your service Your price is 309.76 ARS

309.00 ARS = 73.5539 USD…

Duh… ?

Last edited:
I think filesonic is better than other filehost because it has two server location, EU and US.
It will give benefit to both uploader and downloader.

The file transfer feel being smooth and fast.
And it also can detect what is the best server location that best suits you.
Making the less problem with routing issue.

Hish please Help

Today Friday (30th September) in my payments page it says paid 33.15$. but i did not receive any amount in my paypal account. yesterday night i had a total of above 50$. from which $33.15 has been deducted and is saying Paid. please correct this.. and i did not receive any payments. i thought we were supposed to be paid on Wednesday.

yesterday night when i had around $58 why did i get paid only 33.15.. please correct this..

Thank you

same things happen with me...I hope when Hish back , he will be resolve our issue... cheers

yesterday i see in my account filesonic was paid my payment, but in my paypal i'am not see payment from filesonic??
what happened?
in new payment methode..
it same pay every wednesday like before??

Hish please Help

Thank you

yes same with me...
What happend with new payment methode..:(

^Guys, everything gonna be okay. Hish never left affiliates money on question. I think its just a bug from new payment system & they are working to fix it.

About 10 months ago, once filesonic delayed to pay by due date. Then we got 20% more with our due payment:P. They care about their reputation.

Anyway, I got paid on due day. Thanks Hish.B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back