FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really would appreciate if someone from the Filesonic could elaborate on the issue with LOW stats today. Please don't ignore this message; it was asked many times today and it is important for your customers to get an answer.

b7e5cb7c8e.png

i think it s for chirstmas

is it possible that there is an error in filemanager?
I don't find my last upload and past uploads are dated like yesterday or today... If I'm not wrong pls fix it.
I actually don't understand anything with new skin.

Why is the move\copy button on the bottom of the scroll interface instead of on the outside? Its so inconvenient to have to scroll all the way to the bottom every single time..

Also what happened to the little arrow thing on the side telling you that there was subfolders?

And no dmca folder link.

Did you guys not test this before you released lol?

This ain't a normal script which could be released before testing. I am sure they did some testing before releasing it but as i said its not a simple script so We should give them a time to fix the new things. I am sure it all will be fix up after some times.

@Filesonic Team - Its a great effort. Very cool look. Spontaneous Features and yeah FILESONIC ROCKS! :)

Thank you!

Incredible Speed!

Hey guys,
nice looks but how about giving some speed to your users? I'm downloading with incredible 15 KByte/s (out of the EU) right now - as a premium user I should add. But at least your site looks cool...

Of course neither Marco nor Hish won't answer to us why they have changed new look, because it's top secret. Everything was ok, completely not to understand why you did it..

And yes, don't write anything.........................................

It's not a conspiracy! :))

We decided it was time for a NEW LOOK and some NEW FEATURES!

Hish

Hish I do not see option in Filemanager to generate forum links for multiple files like before! You can either select all of files or one can you fix that?

I'm lost with all this collaboration things....
On dashboard it says : account type - premium .
What does this mean?
-----------
Can i still upload files on ppd plan or not?
And if so, am i allowed to post more than 1 GB, or not?
-----
And if I'm not, what should I do to continue regular ppd plan?
Switch to collaborate, or...?

Plz, help me, i don't understand a single thing.... :facepalm:

is it possible that there is an error in filemanager?
I don't find my last upload and past uploads are dated like yesterday or today... If I'm not wrong pls fix it.
I actually don't understand anything with new skin.
No chance to find and set latest uploaded files in my file manager .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back