FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No DMCA removed files
No Search button. Must press enter to search the files.
Adding files to RU: Must access My Files/Upload - Remote Upload. Your site will be slow for that :(
CMIIW. Thanks !!!

Hish, Kindly do one more thing in Filemanager (If possible, its just a suggestion)

Rename all files or Rename Multiple Files Feature.

If i have some files e.g.

I need to add a site tag in every link but i have to edit all the links ONE BY ONE (Which is kinda disgusting and annoying) in order to contain my site tag on all of them. There should be a one option so that we could rename multiple files.

Please take a notice on it and do the need full if you think it is necessary :)

Thank you

Ok, so for make it clear, as PPS user, i don't have to change anything.
No need to think about Collaboration. Just use setting page to change Plan.

Please correct me if i'm wrong Mr.Hish.

@PerMaFrOsT
Oooh you are right, sorry.

New skin error:
When clicking 'share' next to a file a new window pop up and 'more options' should automaticly be expanded.
And the copy-link icon next to the 'more options' should copy the complete link, not only the file name.

Please fix.

'Tested' in IE8.

+
Error 2:

Sorting files by date, sorts by name.

Please fix.

So if I am not using FS PRO nor Collaboration, my files will get deleted after 30 days even if they are downloaded?

Nothing has changed in our deletion:

Your files are protected for 30 days if you are a free user and after that you are given a 48 hour bonus after last download (48 hours restarts with each download).

Hish

Ok, so for make it clear, as PPS user, i don't have to change anything.
No need to think about Collaboration. Just use setting page to change Plan.

Please correct me if i'm wrong Mr.Hish.

You don`t have to change anything, you will still earn from sales made on not collaborate links under free or pro, but not from a collaborate account

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Why is the move\copy button on the bottom of the scroll interface instead of on the outside? Its so inconvenient to have to scroll all the way to the bottom every single time..

Also what happened to the little arrow thing on the side telling you that there was subfolders?

And no dmca folder link.

Did you guys not test this before you released lol?

No DMCA removed files
No Search button. Must press enter to search the files.
Adding files to RU: Must access My Files/Upload - Remote Upload. Your site will be slow for that :(
CMIIW. Thanks !!!

It's located in the bottom right-hand corner of your file manager but only appears if you have deleted files :)

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back