FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my first week in filesonic and my stats are very good

but hish, Can you add mexico or argentina to the group C?? please :D

Last edited:
Marco PM'd you about this.

Hish

But then what do I have to do to get paid??
I didnt recieve any new mail from fraud department.

What will hapen if the next week I dont get paid again???
The first week I think that this is a protocol procedure for the affiliates aerning money but 2 in a row and I dont think this is common for affiliates.I dont want to but I am starting to think FSC only do this to avoid the payments.

Plus I have to say that I am currently posting in only 2 forums and my sales comes from the same places that I send links to fraud department the past week.

I feel ofended because FSC think that I am commeting fraud because I am not.

ftp upload speed is horrible ten hours ago,and now the speed still very slow

EU FTP is still being routed through US FTP, which means that all FTP traffic is routed through US. This can result in some lower speeds.

We'll have EU FTP fixed up very soon!

Hish

But then what do I have to do to get paid??
I didnt recieve any new mail from fraud department.

What will hapen if the next week I dont get paid again???
The first week I think that this is a protocol procedure for the affiliates aerning money but 2 in a row and I dont think this is common for affiliates.I dont want to but I am starting to think FSC only do this to avoid the payments.

Plus I have to say that I am currently posting in only 2 forums and my sales comes from the same places that I send links to fraud department the past week.

I feel ofended because FSC think that I am commeting fraud because I am not.

Please check your ticket. There should be a response.

And no - we do NOT avoid payments :) Fraud control is there to ensure that everybody is getting what they earned.

Hish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back