FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the number of hackers trying to hack on this IP or the people that have wrong login info in their software, there is not much we can do, and yes, it will take some time.

It will take up to 2 hours

Hish

friend what happened to the user I told you ???

Hi my friend,

I took care of him :)

Thank you!

Hish

Hish, last week i got the fraud mail.I reply the mail with the links they were requesting and Fraud control and Lisa asnwer me that everything is OK and the payment will be released with the next week payment.I really dont know why I and having problems with the payment again.

At least can you answer me instead of ignoring my messages???

Dear Affiliates,

Your payments have been put on hold by our Fraud Department. We ask you to send us examples of exact links of where you post your files. As soon as everything is verified, your payments will be released.

Regards,
FileSonic Team

abe9675c7b.jpg

Files from non-Premium users are deleted 30 days after their last download.

Remember that you can get a discounted Premium membership with your earnings and it looks like starting in December they are doing a promotion for discounted Premium with your earnings:

Thanks for the reply,

but main doubt is can be find the files names of the deleted files in anyway?

Thanks and i will check the promo :)

Hish, last week i got the fraud mail.I reply the mail with the links they were requesting and Fraud control and Lisa asnwer me that everything is OK and the payment will be released with the next week payment.I really dont know why I and having problems with the payment again.

At least can you answer me instead of ignoring my messages???

What is your ticket #?

Hish

pasolvon, they are the visitor visit your site, but as I know they look at main ratio

premium buyer/ free downloaders

if there is a ratio between them, may be we download 1000x times free download
then free download.

For example we can buy 100.000$ premium account but we leech 300.000$ free download and they prefer to sell premium account instead of free leech.

I hope I could explain what I mean.

You just think that everyone just like you..
but believe me not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back