FileShoppe - With instant payments, and now with Paypal-Pass-Through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you use a customized 3rd party script? If so, where did you get it from and how much is it?

If it is your own, is it for sale? How much?

Hey tmcsharer.

No we do not use a 3rd party script. FileShoppe's software is designed and built entirely in house.

The current system is not really 'license' ready. We may consider licensing the software in the future, but for now no. It is not for sale.

hey buddy, i'm trying to use FTP but it won't load... (user recognised but it stops after password)
could you take a look ?
thx

It works for me on both the HK and US server. Are you using active or passive mode for FTP transfers? I believe passive mode is the preferred method (this works for me). Otherwise, send me a PM.

Uploads working great by FTP to delta. beta (the hk server) is a bit slow. I'm only getting around 100 - 200KB/s and that's with multiple files uploading at the same time. Im maxing out my 20mbit line to delta.

Prob won't get many sales, but will see :)

paypal payments seems to be dead right now, so your service has lost most of its interest...

Unfortunately yes. We have been a target by StopFileLockers who have also attacked our payment gateway, Carrot. Carrot will be adding credit card processing instead of Paypal since Paypal will not serve them any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back