Filesharing sites banned in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so im seeing its ok for anyone from India to insult otehr nations, but if someone states they believe a large persentage of Indians are greedy of course you go off your nut lol... if you dont like people saying things about your country, dont say things about other peoples heritage then.. .what comes around goes around

Ah so im seeing its ok for anyone from India to insult otehr nations, but if someone states they believe a large persentage of Indians are greedy of course you go off your nut lol... if you dont like people saying things about your country, dont say things about other peoples heritage then.. .what comes around goes around
Wake up dude. Just show one post of Indian insulting other nations(except pakistan)

iMage please do read My last Post , never dothink about a country by just by an single person thought/Statement. All Humans dont have same mentality

totally agree with you,beside most of the indians here are only emotional kids,who thinks that world only runs on Indian money and users,while what they dont know is that Asian countries are never good for filehosts and for any online advertising company,as the conversation ratio in these countries is less then 1

@ Devilz i did read your last post, and i am not racist, and agree with you on a few bad apples can make the rest of your fellow countrymen look bad, that goes for all countries, not only India or Pakistan.

@ Damnyou you just proved my point stating what you have saying "except Pakistan"

@iMage
i dont know who insulted which nation first
but if someone says ill of my nation , i will reply back to the person not to his nation .....

@ iMage
Are you kid? Let me give you some history lesson. The relationship b/w India and Pakistan is not good due to some corrupt leaders and both side accuses each other on different matters. Next time do clear your mind before jumping to post. Now please don't start a hate war faggots.

due to some corrupt leaders

thats what i am saying all nations in this world have bad eggs :facepalm:

There are people in both nations who works hard all day and still dont earn enough to feed family , do u all think they care abt relationship b/w nations ....

if there is no india downloads almost all filehosts will die....
most of the earning gets for all fileshots from india only...
almost 50% downloads held in india only...

i hope all of you support in removing internet connection and just inform them whats the use of internet with out filehostings :p

lol most of the costs probably come from India. The revenue certainly does not

I wonder which country is next, and will filehosts just buy new domain names, and redirect all links, like filesonic once did, when took over the ... what was the name of that company?

I wonder which country is next, and will filehosts just buy new domain names, and redirect all links, like filesonic once did, when took over the ... what was the name of that company?
sharingmatrix. But I don't think mediafire will do the same. Mediafire is totally legal company and is trusted by microsoft, google and so on. On the other hand they may take a help of the court regarding this.

wow dudes what kind of drama going on. if sites banned let them ban it. As long as people got options like VPN, Proxy etc nothing going to happen.

Infact this ban will result in a big business for dedicated servers, RDPs, VPNs etc. Most of Indian based forum boards will start their own VPN service and will educate people how to download using VPNs.

When Rapidshare stopped there was many rumors that it will die, now what happened ? they still got plenty of traffic.

Its better to close this thread to avoid misleading talks targeted to nation(s)

wow dudes what kind of drama going on. if sites banned let them ban it. As long as people got options like VPN, Proxy etc nothing going to happen.

Infact this ban will result in a big business for dedicated servers, RDPs, VPNs etc. Most of Indian based forum boards will start their own VPN service and will educate people how to download using VPNs.

When Rapidshare stopped there was many rumors that it will die, now what happened ? they still got plenty of traffic.

Its better to close this thread to avoid misleading talks targeted to nation(s)

Only two person started the nation war and they are silent now. So no problem with this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back