Filesharing sites banned in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait before u people start getting ideas , let me help u with whats going on ...

First of all , i can access all sites using open dns.
Secondly this whole banning filehosts is a foolish stunt , its so easy to buy pirated content in india ,its sold openly everywhere .
In my town there are more than 6000 houses and less than 1000 internet connections , most of them dont download movies as there connection speed is low instead they got to shop and buy a pirated DVD (4 movies in 1) just for Rs 20 less than $0.50 , so i wonder if this new tactic will stop or even affect piracy.

Now if we talk abt internet service providers , they will block the services and later they will quietly unblock again , DOT will again tell them to block , this is cat and mouse game , it will keep on going .:D:D:D

Last edited:
According to Me , India is second of internet users, lets go according to stats, though there are most internet users in china and japan who , who is gonna dl from these english things from the filehosts :P

hmm i u go that way most of the indian users dont have fast broadband connection and not all download movies , maybe 10% be downloading from these filehosts ,thats why filehosts business nor uploaders businees will effect that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back