FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we're doing some maintenance to the system right now, due to the increases of complaints on the 'failed downloads'. Hopefully we can have the speed back to normal soon, and much less interrupted downloads.

read over 100 pages A LOT of great info, i feel for ya RickyFS lmao u answer the same questions over and over and over.... regardless thanks to everyone for the information B-)

@ Aira: Thanks! ;)

@ KOS: Wasn't like this back in the days ....Or it kind of was, but much more exciting. Now I do replies, but I still haven't managed to write Copy & Paste templates for the never-ending questions.

Page 1 should provide some good info that keeps me from repeating my life away

Hello,
I am running some simple uploads to FileServe using my VPS located in Netherlands.
I have not misused FileServe's servers in any way, but I find that the IP was banned and I cannot upload there. IP sent to RickyFS as a PM.

I normally do not download from FileServe at all, but not being able to upload there is causing me a lot of harm in my business.

Kindly look into it, thanks.

Regards

Yes, we're doing some maintenance to the system right now, due to the increases of complaints on the 'failed downloads'. Hopefully we can have the speed back to normal soon, and much less interrupted downloads.

Thanks, Ricky, for working on this.
Sometimes these sorts of problems can be a bear to track down.

Got another question for you... the payment levels are for 100, 200 and 450mb. When I do splits of large files I usually split a bit higher, but I'm still trying to figure out where the best levels are. For instance, when I split a file (with jsplit) at 460mb and upload it with FTP the file says it's 460mb, but when the file is listed on FS it says something much lower, say 436mb. I know Windows can report a general and an exact file size that is different, but I'm a bit surprised at the large difference. So are these files counting as in the 450+ category or in the 200 category?

It seems like I have to set jsplit and WinRAR to at least 480mb to get them to show as greater than 450mb on the FS file list.

Has anyone added there site to fileserve to make site sales and have none? I used to get them until fileserve updated there site a long time ago, now nothing
I added another site and got 1 site sale that day, then nothing since, i asked a few times but got ignored :))

I got 50 filesonic site sales since getting 0 fileserve sales.

ricky, buddy, willy from wupload tells me:

"DarkAcid,

As I had mentioned - we do not delete the folders - they are not copyright - the files within it would be and they are deleted.

Regards,
Willy
"

So, why you do it and they not?

Can be becouse they dont show the folder name in the folder page? If is this i beg you to remove the folder name in the folder pages to make the folders not "reportable"

@ og: Glad to hear. Think we need to conduct more tests to see what went wrong!

@ kundurocks: PM me IP

@ hyp: What if you enter the landing page for the file OR if you download it? If it splits at 460 MB and you upload it, it should be set at ~460 - It wouldn't be missing 24 MB ever. PM me a link with one of them.

@ Gavo: Yes, we have people who make daily sales.

Cannot Remote Upload to Fileserve

Hi Ricky FS,
I cannot remote to Fileserve through sBorg.Im using sBorg in a VPS based on Netherlands.Im sharing this server with 2-3 friends of mine(on different sBorg scripts) on time sharing basis.Using it for about 10 days now.Its giving the following error:-

Could not connect to host:
http://www.fileserve.com/login.php

Could not connect to host:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/4DukFmy

Screenshot:
092842.jpg

Im experiencing this error for last 12 hours.Can you tell me what can b the possible reasons for the error.Is FS blocking my IP?
Then what is the solution for the problem..
I have not misused FileServe's bandwidth or servers in any way but im not being able to upload there is causing me a lot of harm in my business.

Thanks,

Dear Ricky,

Are you interested to add a new payment option? Cause i remember when i asked u you about payment by Payoneer, you said that you didn't got a reply from Payoneer support..

I became a VIP member in Payoneer public forum, so asked Payoneer moderators about this issue, and they told me that they are interested to work with Fileserve..

So it's possible to add them as new payment option? i can help you out for this sir :)

Best regards,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back