FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know what happen
but 2 files i RU from WU 4days ago just appeared in the file manager
i already delete those files from ru list 4 days ago cause it is not moving

this week to be honest. Stats are down like half! Just my experience. I dont know about others.

Not half but down with about 30 % in the last three weeks.
In all this time I worked the same, had the same traffic and posted even more files. In the end I started using mirrors and what do you know, I get actual downloads.

Ricky mentioned some sort of statistic problem a few pages back, hope it's still looked into.

So is posting only in Zone B
For the last 14 days the statistics of my earnings down 50%
You create new themes and more themes remain the same and Stats
Besides the file downloads count is not real

I hope is resolved soon ... greetings

this week to be honest. Stats are down like half! Just my experience. I dont know about others.

+3

for us :(

we already informed ricky about this drop.

and yes other file-host work properly. SO there is NO SUMMMER reason !!!!!! (only there is but NOT only summer)

dunno if someone shave dl's from them...........we have no clue but results are dropping like hell.

but FS results are getting down and down. Of course there are more positive things in FS than negative but this is important.

Can't be ONLY a SUMMER reason since we have better results with other file-hosts.

We like FS,

we like ricky support overall (very professional)

we like FS interface - FS brand name (these 3 are the only reasons to stay)

but

- rates and statistics DL drop should be re-evaluated honestly by FS company. This problem is more than 2 months. Of course is summer, people have premium but some files are shared only to fs. And results appear much better on other hosts.....

Things from the company side need to be evaluated regarding rates and drop

This is just our opinion

nothing more or less

p.s. as you can see from the quote(s) above MANY users have same problem !!!!!!

Last edited:
I hope the stats are frozen and will soon fix that several days ago and they are frozen in 50% Down
For me it is new as well for 15 days this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back