FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is this a transatlantic issue? My vps is in the US and I still have problems uploading. Even if you get files uploaded they take FOREVER to show up.

@ bubawuba: Because most people on here sit on VPS from the EU, not the US. Nightmare posted a few pages back and had no issues uploading from the US. Check his reply (http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=891769&postcount=18079)

How does files show up slow? I just uploaded via FTP and the file showed up in less than 20 second (20 MB file) from when it was finished uploading.

@ all: Ok so we need a little bit of help from some of you users.

Approximately what time did this issue of slow upload start for you (please refer to FS time so we can pinpoint easier!) ?

Where are you uploading from? An IP in my inbox would be easier.

Also if any of you could try please upload to megashare, usershare and uploadstation please. I believe all 3 hosts are on same network as us. Let me know the speeds as such if you have time and availability for such.

That's it for now.

Last edited:
For the past 24 hours (exactly 24 hours to the point), my direct upload speeds from sBorg 1GBps US Port have dropped from 35-47mb/s to only 0.75mb/s.

I don't know the IP, but I'm sending you a pm with the address Ricky, maybe you can figure it out. I had already contacted sBorg support and they reported back to me it was a fileserve problem.

I don't have any of those other filehosts you mentioned.....

@ bubawuba: Because most people on here sit on VPS from the EU, not the US. Nightmare posted a few pages back and had no issues uploading from the US. Check his reply (http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=891769&postcount=18079)

How does files show up slow? I just uploaded via FTP and the file showed up in less than 20 second (20 MB file) from when it was finished uploading.

@ all: Ok so we need a little bit of help from some of you users.

Approximately what time did this issue of slow upload start for you (please refer to FS time so we can pinpoint easier!) ?

Where are you uploading from? An IP in my inbox would be easier.

Also if any of you could try please upload to megashare, usershare and uploadstation please. I believe all 3 hosts are on same network as us. Let me know the speeds as such if you have time and availability for such.

That's it for now.

i just send you one of my Ips by mp

look my mp in my mp i say you the time.... =), the problem with uploadstation is that their up speed alway has been sucks, but with filesonic is ok how i shou you in my videoscreen

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXLN2XcM9XQ

BloodSucker;
yes at that time (more or less) my problems with my up speed began too.

Last edited:
Filesonic pwning fileserve haha. That youtube is showing that LOL.
Just a joke nvm me

==================
Everyone request payout :) Good luck

Let's hope is gonna come back soon the "real" speed,if it was something fileserve staff could've done, they will done it already because they are loosing too from this problems.
At least they have a reason for the low speeds..and i stop here, i'm not an fileserve atorney or beleave blindly in them but in this case let's admit it you don't get sucky speeds with premium usual.

Man i'm screwed it's still pending on my side. same thing that's happening since last week.

I tried contacting support but they don't respond if im asking to check my account :(

Last edited:
Hey guys. Important for all using RDP / Rapidleech.

We need your help (of course) to figure out what the issue is.

Instructions:

When uploading a file. If it is slow (not your normal speed):

1. Note down the server you're uploading to
2. Do a traceroute on it.
3. Submit your IP (found out this info alone can't be used for much)
4. ????
5. We will try to figure and solve it.

I'm assuming this is for WEBUPLOAD only (RDP w/ zoom/sborg & Rapidleech users)

@RickyFS

Server to upload -> 209.222.24.91
My Location -> OVH, France
Speed -> ~300-800 kb/s

Code:
  1     *       <1 ms     *     188.165.xxx.253
  2    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  rbx-g2-a9.fr.eu [213.251.130.78]
  3     *        3 ms     *     gsw-2-6k.fr.eu [91.121.131.214]
  4     3 ms     3 ms     4 ms  gblx.as3549.fr.eu [213.186.32.249]
  5    79 ms    89 ms    92 ms  xe-1-0-2.ar2.ewr1.us.nlayer.net [69.31.94.133]
  6    78 ms    75 ms    76 ms  as20473.ae3.ar2.ewr1.us.nlayer.net [69.31.34.214
]
  7   162 ms   163 ms   164 ms  vl3-4948-1.ewr4.choopa.net [66.55.129.242]
  8    94 ms    96 ms    96 ms  209.222.24.91

Last edited:
I got fast connection to uploadstation, around 20mbps but fileserve is crawling 300kbps.

Softlayer | 1GBps | USA

Usually the speed is around 80mbps. VideoBB is fast though, weird :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back