FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG FTP speed is so SLOOOOW!!! At 680 Kb/s while with filesonic I upload at 30 MB/s.

And everytime I remote upload several files at the same time (for instance file.part1.rar file.part2.rar etc), there is always at least one file that doesn't show at the file manager after the transfer is made. Sometimes it shows after several days. Extremely annoying!

The files pending section and it's info is totally useless. And if I cancel a transfer, it keeps transfering that file.

OMG FTP speed is so SLOOOOW!!! At 680 Kb/s while with filesonic I upload at 30 MB/s.

And everytime I remote upload several files at the same time (for instance file.part1.rar file.part2.rar etc), there is always at least one file that doesn't show at the file manager after the transfer is made. Sometimes it shows after several days. Extremely annoying!

The files pending section and it's info is totally useless. And if I cancel a transfer, it keeps transfering that file.
+1 here
it's been three days got slow upload speed :(
upload speed rate 660 KB/s

Even when FS have some issues , they still the best host check those pics :
FileServe:
751f4dfb7931f5443a295f7a77337018.jpg

FileSoniC:
f3313c0d8245d5577a07b2a25dd50a37.jpg

UploadStation:
89a9b3662dbf58d2ff52340e31efc07a.jpg

WUpload:
cf2d6f09835aadf81d160a1ed325ebde.jpg

Dammit , <3 FS again xD .

Its not that people cant access fileserve it is just a uploading issue. I bet there was no fileserve links in the first 20 post in rlslog of all the tvshows that were released today

@ all: We're still trying to figure out what it can be. Mind you that we will get to the bottom of this. Please stand by and we apologize for the inconvenience of uploading with a fraction of the speed that you used to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back