FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 450gb storage and 22$ in my Payable Account if i Redeem 75days -19$ premium will my storage Added or be unlimited.

Last edited:
I have 450gb storage and 22$ in my Payable Account if i Redeem 75days -19$ premium will my storage Added or be unlimited.

@ tonijoni: Unlimited (Note: Our unlimited is really unlimited. People taking up storage of 30TB. Crazy shit!)

Ok this is my first time to redeem to premium i click redeem and stil Processing.... 20 minutes wait to do to with or to refresh the page

Is there something wrong with Fileserve? Webpage refuses to load for me unless I try for 10 minutes, link checker page doesn't load, I try to download anything it keeps popping up htm page for me to download. And the links aren't dead because if I try 50 times it will let me download the rar.

Whats going on here

always wondered, in fileserve file manager, the downloads never show up, every file says 0 downloads, when that's clearly not the case, just put it to one side previously but now it's annoying as I can't properly track which files do well.

does anybody, every read ANY pages besides first/last? :P

The download counts have been an on/off issue for some time...
But recently has been down for a few weeks.
It is always being worked on and will return as soon as humanly possible I'm sure(!)

as stated many times, would you rather have faster uploads/faster upload processing/faster site? ...OR would you have every little stat updated?

I'm sure FS techs are betting the majority would choose the first option...

Cheers.

@ LuDo8: I enter the site just fine? Tried to flush DNS and clear your cache?

@ Roy.: Coming; less than 2 weeks. Anything before that is a blessing.

@ iEncode: No, no one ever reads answers, so it is just a repetitive cycle in which I rephrase every time the same question comes up.

And you're right; faster website with no overload because we constantly update the stats. I'm excited to see what techs have come up with, my own guess is that it will get updated a few times a day.

@ zVz: Google translate does direct translation, word from word, thus grammar will end up looking like a mess. We would rather have no translation than a broken translation that everyone can point fingers and laugh at; not professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back