FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I cant make a copy of a file?

Error is found when copying the file

Hello;

I always get the "Error is found when copying the file'' when I try to copy one or several files.
Please help me. Thank you.

They are...Loads are being downloaded. Expected fix and up to date on everything will be on the 20th of April. Anything before that would be a blessing.

i havent not yet paid i got approved payment but its pending since Tuesday and today is friday still also pending and not paid yet...

so plz pay me as soon as possible as i need it.

my FS id : frady210

please RickyFS help me :(

@RickyFS : i checked my account it ok!.

look
2h4xcfk.png

IS EVERYTHING OK ?

REPLY ME.. I WAITED SO LONG... AS THIS MY 1ST PAYMENT FROM FILESERVE... SO PLZ HELP RICKYFS... I REALLY NEED THIS NOW!

You probably clicked PAYOUT a little too late.
You clicked PAYOUT on Wednesday and PAYOUT was Wednesday.
You should have clicked earlier on the 5th, not waited until the last minute on the 6th.

You will get payed next Wednesday.

NOW SIT DOWN AND RELAX AND STOP WRITING IN CAPS! :)

Last edited:
ok thanks for reply.. btw RickyFS .... cant all this everything automatic ? if someone forgot to click on that payout button and that transfer button...

if possible add that automatic thing !! person like me need that feature...

plz if possible have option like all thing auto.. so just as we got above or equal to 20$ then automatically got payout to Wednesday.

just my new suggestion! :)

@ bagfull: That would be minor adjustments. Techs don't even have time to cancel voucher codes. That's how busy they are fixing things and making the download manager counter work.

@ cemo62: Because no one ever translated it. You want to translate our whole page or just the download page? :)

I think techs will be building a mod in which people from different nationalities can have their input to the translation of the pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back