FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ricky, I about to download a lot of amount of data (maybe up to 1TB or more) using my fs premium in my rdp. Will my account be disabled for this because I don't wanna lose my 6 months of premium.. thanks

Hi ricky, I about to download a lot of amount of data (maybe up to 1TB or more) using my fs premium in my rdp. Will my account be disabled for this because I don't wanna lose my 6 months of premium.. thanks

If you download that in a day, you will be disabled.

Few pointers for downloading:

1. Never download from 2 places at the same time, doesn't matter if its your Home PC and RDP, your account will get disabled
2. Download only around 100GB per day, there is no limit as to how much you can download per day, but its better to be safe than sorry.
3. Never start hundreds of simultaneous files at a time, do around 20 files at a time and add the rest in queue( this is possible with any latest download manager)

Try to be reasonable when you download.

The Premium feature is meant for personal use. An RDP/VPS is not your personal line - It is a generosity that we're giving you this "slack". Don't take generosity for granted.

If we really wanted to, we would do what HF does (downgrade) or what RS does (limit/point system) or what MU does (not paying affiliates), so it is a cycle of: Are you going to fuck shit up for other people or will the harmonious cycle keep spinning?

Hi Ricky, I am a premium user, and I want to download a LOT of content. I am using my own line. What I was wondering is, I am wanting to download around about 200GB per day. If I queue them using IDM, but do NOT actually start the downloads off, is this fine?

So for example, download, say 5 at once, then when they finish, another 5 start downloading? I want to know before I start, so I don't get banned. :P

Thanks in advance mate.

Hi Ricky, I am a premium user, and I want to download a LOT of content. I am using my own line. What I was wondering is, I am wanting to download around about 200GB per day. If I queue them using IDM, but do NOT actually start the downloads off, is this fine?

So for example, download, say 5 at once, then when they finish, another 5 start downloading? I want to know before I start, so I don't get banned. :P

Thanks in advance mate.

Can I ask you what you use with this data?
There's no way a normal person does 6TB in a month. Basically you would be watching 5 different videos off 5 different computers simultaneously 24 hours/day for 30 days straight ...I believe you need to squeeze in some sleep, food and drinks somewhere, right?

You are not convincing me on that :)

Can I ask you what you use with this data? There's no way a normal person does 6TB in a month. Basically you would be watching 5 different videos off 5 different computers simultaneously 24 hours/day for 30 days straight ...I believe you need to squeeze in some sleep, food and drinks somewhere, right?

Of course I get sleep, eat, drink, work etc lol

I keep the PC on 24/7, so it is always on, even when I'm not at home.

That is only average anyway, some days, I would download 200GB, others nothing. It just depends, erm, how many hoilday snaps I like that have been uploaded that day :P

EDIT: I don't view all the snaps at once, I store them for later use :P

I only have a 3 mbps connection at home and I already piled up 8 TB of HDD containing files I downloaded over the past 6 months, now thats really a 24/7 downloading.

I wonder how many TBs of HDD you had there at home :p

Oh, and I watched all movies thru an HD box connected to my LED TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back