FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS I have a question..i will go back home in philippines after 3 weeks..is there would be a problem if i used my account there?..i think i created my account here in qatar??.. you get me?

can this will lead me to a disable account/ban account?

also sometimes i use proxy and login to fileserve account...is this a big problem for me??
you did not answer my question ricky.:(

Well, I did ask about proxy also,
Ricky also did not answer, so I assume I should be fine using proxy as long as I dont download from 2 different IP at once.

We had to stop the "download" count when we were doing upgrades. That will be back later today.

Also we're looking into the new file manager. Right now this is the "old" file manager that you are using

@ Bloodsucker: This one should work just fine.

i already suggested following

• progress bar in remote upload tab
  • after renaming filemanager returns to root folder (which irritates the sh!t out of me)

heres another suggestion

• add "upgrade in progress" bar somewhere on page so everybody knows that staff is working
ur news section doesnt help at all. u write "this time to that time" update will be done , nobody has time to convert ur EST timing to his timezone.will be better if user see a bar on page that system is under upgrading.
I am pretty much sure this suggestion will be ignored too, for a long time

1,000 people already suggested the same features.

And I am pretty much sure you rather want running servers than new/fixed features.
Features are being worked on when the servers are not about to fail :)

Originally Posted by ylmas
@RickyFS I have a question..i will go back home in philippines after 3 weeks..is there would be a problem if i used my account there?..i think i created my account here in qatar??.. you get me?

can this will lead me to a disable account/ban account?

also sometimes i use proxy and login to fileserve account...is this a big problem for me??

i want to ask this same question again..

I Need important information

Hi, I'm new, I recommend this forum and was told that there are serious people here who have much to do with file server ... I would like to contact me with any mod or admin to work / moderate, etc. on file server, since I have some doubts about my referrer, since he (my referrer), has made offers to us to register as their referrals and many have agreed to them and a couple of months ago says the site is not paid more and now he says he has deleted his account, in addition to not appear over the forums where he published his offer and left owing more dollars to U $ S1000 your referrals ...
I would like to speak to someone fileserver to deliver data and request information and thus confirm if what this person has told us is true or are just more lies to avoid paying any of your referrals.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had to use google translator to write this, here I leave the original text
:

hola, soy nuevo, me recomendaron este foro y me dijeron que aqui hay gente seria y que tienen mucho que ver con fileserve... me gustaría contactarme con algun mod o admin que trabaje/modere, etc en fileserve, ya que tengo algunas dudas con respecto a mi referidor, ya que él, (mi referidor), ha hecho ofertas para que nos registremos como sus referidos y muchos hemos accedido a ellas y hace un par de meses dice que la pagina no le paga mas y ahora dice que le han borrado su cuenta, ademas de no aparecer mas por los foros donde publicó su oferta y de quedar debiendo mas de U$S1000 dolares a sus referidos...
quisiera hablar con alguien de fileserve para entregar datos y pedir informacion y así corroborar si lo que nos ha dicho esta persona es verdad o son solo mentiras para no pagar mas a ninguno de sus referidos.

You guys should try opera. It works great with FS, no problems whatsoever
i confirm opera works great with with fileserve but if you have many files to move,copy and have many folders than U have a problem,opera sort the folders by creating date not by name in the faling menu when U give the move target.
regards

Help Ricky.i have problem with remote upload.after i post link and submit.then the page disconnect with your host :( plzzz check this error :d thanks a lot Ricky<3

We had to stop the "download" count when we were doing upgrades. That will be back later today.

Also we're looking into the new file manager. Right now this is the "old" file manager that you are using

@ Bloodsucker: This one should work just fine.

Yes, the "old" one works fine. :) Thanks Ricky. Maybe the new one still needs some adjustments before beings released. ;)

Ricky, I wish you a Happy New Year 2011!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back