FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5:18AM EST i'm still pending :'(
x5t24bk1l93zu06n51hj.jpg

@ greenday: Stop posting the screenshot please. Seen it 3x by now.

When did you press for Payout? Everyone got approved YESTERDAY @ 3-4PM Tuesday. You had just about 20 hours to click for Payout.

@ aleksanda6: Getting fs124 checked right now.

Hey Ricky - I am using IDM 5.19 Build 3 But when i import Fileserve links from .txt file and start queue - i get html pages ( already added login info in settings )

2ilg3ly.jpg

Ricky, remember me from yesterday? I just got the payment from my earnings from last week but the one for this week, I did not. Why is that? I clicked the payout button around 7 AM today GMT+8. :(

Ricky im getting copying problem
copied a few files to a folder but not appearing there :S waited a few mins but still not

Edit: working fine now :)

@ techdaemon: Didn't go approve? Hmm. Well - Wait and like I told someone else, let's see if we can do another one.

@ Jayzzy: Seems like it is ~20-30 seconds delayed.

Ricky wont say anything about this as this is a Inside Company policy and that conversation with the guy wasn't even supposed to be leaked out, it was private.

Lets take an example, if you upload Windows 7 and microsoft knows that you uploadeded it, most of the times they will simply ask FS to delete your links, but IF you constantly reupload it with the same account and thousands of people download it, then microsoft can force Fileserve to Disable this user otherwise they will be sued for helping piracy.

Now imagine if you were the CEO of fileserve, what will you do? Either go to court for just 1 user and spend thousands of dollars defending that user and justifying fileserve's stance or simply disable the user's account and this way save the company thousands and even millions of dollars.

Fighting a case in the courts isn't easy mates, remember what happened to Rapidshare right? they were taken to the courts and they were forced to remove all their affiliate programs and become 100% legit.

EDIT:

It doesn't matter if the company is hotfile, rapidshare, megaupload or any other. If the copyright holder pinpoints you and asks to delete your account, those sites HAVE to comply and each one of them will delete your accounts

Remember, at the end of the day, what we all are doing is illegal and to stay legal a company like fileserve has to make tough choices

Reward Programs won't stay for long once Copyright Holders Starts Cracking Down of Filehosts . Harry Potter 7 Got leaked yesterday - The company will lose millions because of piracy . If they get pissed and decide to make an example by suing a filehost then goodbye Rewards .

If the guys from brazers come across the topic mentioned & find out that fileserve support was allowing the guy to keep reposting the files & showing him ways to keep his files ( + Paid $900 for distribution of those files )- then Fileserve would be F***** too :O

I have been earning with them around 900$ in this period and never had any problems with payouts etc etc.
Yesterday was the day that was screwed up,they decide to disable my account and ban me.
Contacted the support guy named Ricky whom i have talked several times with pms before about it.
Ricky told me that i was continuesly uploading copyrighted stuff but i always change md5 when i reupload same movie for example.
I did ask ricky if i was going to get in trouble for reuploading same stuff and he said that changing md5 you will be fine.
I had days that no files were reported,sometimes a few and sometimes 20-100 daily.
After a few pms i didn't get much response from ricky,he told me someone had reported me and they had to take action to stop me.
What sucks is that you get banned for something that everyone is doing and i am told that my case is UNIQUE and that should continue with a new username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back