FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reached the Minimum payout but i want to know when should i click on transfer to payout account...should i do it Saturday or sunday ??

i know i can
transfer it now but i want to increase My Earnings before the next payout

Today, Why all my files were deleted when I Upload to FSV
059039ad40.jpg

Error 612

Hello RickyFS.

I have a premium account from a while ago and two days ago started to get out the error 612. Contact my isp and told them to change my external ip.

My user is enriquelopezbarba and my ip is 178.156.100.4, I live in Spain, sorry for my English.

I hope you can solve the problem.

Thank you very much

Error 612

Hi, Ricky, Two days ago I sent to you a private message, but you coudn't reply, My problem persist, My Internet supplier changed my IP, but my account doesn't work, I use Jdownloader to download, usually stops, with the Fileserve Manager, my account is accepted, but it doesn't work, finally, I tried to direct links and it's doesn't work.

My IP is 84.232.9.6, and my username is monchito2002es.

If you need more information, tell me, my email address is: monchito2002es@hotmail.com.

Thanks you!

@ denimzine: Create a file called 123456 ...In search box you put: 1234 and press Search (without changing the settings for anything) - Voila.

@ cadagoto: What browser are you using?

@ tito1988: Click on Transfer now. It will get transferred latest on a Tuesday; you press PAYOUT on a Tuesday and you will receive it on a Wednesday.

@ cybershark: They're banned because they banned us first.

@ Shahrukh: You requested TRANSFER on Sunday, you get it TRANSFERRED on Tuesday but you requested PAYOUT on Wednesday (after 3-4AM EST). Know the difference.

@ MrBean: No. We stick with the 3 we have available. There are too many online payment processor. We got burnt on ePassport and we had to eat the loss of that one like everyone else.

@ hotter: Mind your own business. This is not a "comment-thread". This is a "support thread".

@ forhad725: I honestly think you will die before we do.

@ Boom: transferred 1 file(s) - Total: 95.4 M byte(s) in 9.47 (10,560.78 KBps) ...Not that slow

@ KOM: No ans because you requested too late on Weds. After so many payouts you don't know the procedure? Come on man. Cut-off time was at 3-4AM EST on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Despite my premium account, I get often error 612 I believe.
As far as I know, nobody but me uses my account.
So make it O.K.
I use Jdownloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back