FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
how is the DMCA here
filepost delete the files fast like FSO AND FJ
or what ?
excuse my english

Last edited:
my members tell me they can't Parallel downloads from their premium account! Is this true???? Can anyone test it? No problem with me at this time.

Filepost can you add discount codes for website owners like depositfiles or crocko does?

so website owners can offer this discount code to his visitors. codes like 10% OFF on the first month

Havent recieved payment since Dec 5, 2011

Its yet showing Pending. Also its supposed to Pay me once a week on monday but its not doing that.

Whats up guys?

I will join today. But I need some info. Can I use Filsonic as mirror? I have lot's of backup file Like 1 - 2 Tera Bite on Wupload & Filesonic. Can I remote upload those file to my filepost account by using my Filsonic or Wupload premium? Is Filepost offer free premium for active affiliate?

money requested on 5 december and still waiting, so slow?

If you made a payout request via AlertPay, we can not speed up the process ourselves unfortunately since we are waiting for the money to come to our alertpay account. We are waiting for that ourselves, sorry for the delay.

WTF This IP address has been blocked on our service due to some fraudulent activity. Can you tell me why block my IP Filepost!!!

Seems you have several accounts. Please let me know id of the account you mean.

Thanks for the payment, im sure you'll get past these hard times. Please do not lose your determination because of the complainings, i believe your company is doing everything in order to overcome this situation and will continue to do so.

Thank you for your kind words)

hello
how is the DMCA here
filepost delete the files fast like FSO AND FJ
or what ?
excuse my english

We have to remove the files that we get DMCAs for.

my members tell me they can't Parallel downloads from their premium account! Is this true???? Can anyone test it? No problem with me at this time.

Please ask the users who face with such problem to contact our support team and specify the details. Thanks.

Filepost can you add discount codes for website owners like depositfiles or crocko does?

so website owners can offer this discount code to his visitors. codes like 10% OFF on the first month

You can obtain premium vouchers from your balance and then grant/resell them to your users.

Havent recieved payment since Dec 5, 2011

Its yet showing Pending. Also its supposed to Pay me once a week on monday but its not doing that.

Whats up guys?

If you made a payout request via AlertPay, we can not speed up the process ourselves unfortunately since we are waiting for the money to come to our alertpay account. We are waiting for that ourselves, sorry for the delay.

I will join today. But I need some info. Can I use Filsonic as mirror? I have lot's of backup file Like 1 - 2 Tera Bite on Wupload & Filesonic. Can I remote upload those file to my filepost account by using my Filsonic or Wupload premium? Is Filepost offer free premium for active affiliate?

You can use FSO as mirrors, however I do not think it is good idea for any file hosting links. Yes, you need premium accounts with other hostings to RU from them.

6f34207721.png

FTP not connect in EU server

Just register + add my payment info & start uploading . Do I need to do anything more to become affiliate? what is the free user storage limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back