FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your upload & download speeds still suck. Its been a month. Do you care about your business at all?

Yes, we do. And I am sorry for the system speed values - as you know, they used to be much better, however recently the whole system has been handling high load - and we have to take that for now. New servers are installed this week.

Dec 14, 2011 18:45 Queued

since I signed up the Remote Upload was very fast but only today all my files wait in "Queue" for over 1 hour now...

can u explain this ?

54599492ff.png

1 sale and got 0$ :|

Last edited:
We have repeated that multiple times - the word referrer means exactly a referred user, not a download. It is a number of people who followed your file links - however that does not mean they downloaded the files. Also please remember that we count one download from premiums users per 24 hours.

But what good it does to me to know who follows my link and doesn't want to download? I want to know where they follow links from and download the files, it is no help to have such a feature otherwise.

Limitations on remote upload for old users, none of the files are getting uploaded but once u create a new account and try remote upload it uploads at a super blazing speed so i guess if this is going to continue with this filehost i am sure they are not going to make it much further in the future

SO filepost take care on this issue or let us know if this is permanent cause u mention it was a overload on the servers but for new users i don't see that they are getting uploaded in no time its like just making new users happy

anyways i thought i had to bring this up

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back