FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for payment. But maybe you're wrong, how much fee is here?

2015-02-10$ 43.98PAID

But what I get:

Magictaxi - I see that transaction's date to be in April...not of yesterday. Please show the correct screenshot of the amount you received yesterday as we have sent it accurately.

hello Fileparadox!! i still waiting a payment since

DateAmountStatus
2015-02-26$ 51.63PENDING

it is on paypal.

my user is "4parta2"

thanks!

Your PayPal details have been sent to the reseller for making payment - you should receive the amount in 7 days.

hi fp, I sent pm please reply.

Will reply to you in few minutes buddy :)

Waiting For Webmoney Payment from Files2Share and Rapidsonic Please can you tell me When it will be processed

Just waiting for the developer to put F2S online temporarily so I can transfer the amount to your RSnc account.

"I requested today (26.4) the payout with paypal, can you please pay me also week 1 May? user macccc. "

you not paid yet.. when pay ? ??

"I requested today (26.4) the payout with paypal, can you please pay me also week 1 May? user macccc. "

you not paid yet.. when pay ? ??

Maccc - please check the first page for the payout schedule.

Hello FileParadox,
please complete my payout on 2015-02-14. I am waiting for long time. My login is shamanicus.

I see that you have mentioned WME instead of wmz - please PM me your paypal id again.

Payout Schedule:

"Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month."

So I get paid next week saturday its 15thday ? I requested 26th day of previous month.

so when are you going to transfer outstanding payout from files2share to fileparadox. i been posting here once in a while regarding this after f2s close a few months ago and each time you lied about it as you never really done anything, the last date you said is 6th for sure, but still the same as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back