FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there should be a date were payments are processed and everybody is paid not paying say 500 people and the over 500 people have to wait till say 2 weeks after not a good way to do business

there should be a date were payments are processed and everybody is paid not paying say 500 people and the over 500 people have to wait till say 2 weeks after not a good way to do business

ps2gameman - it is VERY easy for you to say this as you are only thinking about yourself for few dollars. We have given more than 2 years to this and still working on getting back on track - we are more dedicated to recovering and pay our affiliates as soon as possible.

Upload doesn't work at all, generates empty links all the time.

We are working on fixing that - it will be fixed in less than 1 hour.

Last edited:
@FileParadox
friend, means that payments will be extended from March AGAIN?
Play right friend? I think you have passed the limit, and is still saying that payment for all WOULD NOT BE DAY 19?
You sure about that friend? Staying deceiving us when he is please?
This Proof
W9sf.jpg

Pay everyone will fulfill the word.

space storage for premium member reduced to 500 gb? and when will you process march payments?

It is 5TB - we are going to restrict and only keep good uploaders who respect the amount of space given to them. We have uploaders that are wasting 10TB space and we are not going to tolerate that anymore. If the uploader shows good stats in 1TB storage space - we will even increase his ratio to 80-50 % in PPS plan.
They can contact me via PM and I will do the needful - but they will have to wait for the gateway like others. We are working on adding Payza, Webmoney, Okpay, Bitcoin gateways in 1-3 days...just waiting for them to review the website and approve it.

@FileParadox
Play right friend? I think you have passed the limit, and is still saying that payment for all WOULD NOT BE DAY 19?
This Proof
W9sf.jpg

Bro - please check my post before that where I have clearly written about February payouts on April 19. It is not like I am running away with your earned money - I am giving everything that I can. I still have to make 5-10 February payouts which will be done in 1-3 days. We were working extremely hard for the past 2 days to make this transition as smooth as possible without downtime. We still have to make lot of fixes and some design changes to do tomorrow.

Also, there is going to be good news regarding website approval on some forum(s) in 1-3 days.

Last edited:
It is 5TB - we are going to restrict and only keep good uploaders who respect the amount of space given to them. We have uploaders that are wasting 10TB space and we are not going to tolerate that anymore. If the uploader shows good stats in 1TB storage space - we will even increase his ratio to 80-50 % in PPS plan.
They can contact me via PM and I will do the needful - but they will have to wait for the gateway like others. We are working on adding Payza, Webmoney, Okpay, Bitcoin gateways in 1-3 days...just waiting for them to review the website and approve it.

so this host is only for webmaster who owns the site and bring the traffic thanks God other hoster are there who does not has this space storage restriction,

so this host is only for webmaster who owns the site and bring the traffic thanks God other hoster are there who does not has this space storage restriction,

wrong assumption, This host is for PPD uploaders who bring good traffic and for good PPS uploaders who can even use 5TB and still get good sales (Not 5-10 per month). We will increase that 5TB space if their stats are good.

@FileParadox
This Proof
W9sf.jpg

Bro - please check my post before that where I have clearly written about February payouts on April 19. It is not like I am running away with your earned money - I am giving everything that I can. I still have to make 5-10 February payouts which will be done in 1-3 days. We were working extremely hard for the past 2 days to make this transition as smooth as possible without downtime. We still have to make lot of fixes and some design changes to do tomorrow.

Also, there is going to be good news regarding website approval on some forum(s) in 1-3 days.

And Now how much I have to wait for payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back