FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fileparadox 19 would be too late can also accept paypal instead of webmoney , my server will be terminated can you do paypal today or tomorrow please try your best

fileparadoz you r not replying me

Please check what payout dates I said about completing.

Hi FileParadox,
Please make payment:
Payments history: nguyenhoang
DateAmountStatus
2015-03-08$XX.36PENDING
2015-02-13$XX.12PENDING
2014-12-13$XX.XXPAID
thanks!

Your payout of 13-02 will be completed by 19th.

I have also said If you have not webmoney, kindly make payment in payza

I am sending you payza detail

order 2015-03-10
A month of my payment request
still pending
with paypal
What problem do you have with paypal
I will pay or not?
Does what it promises on the first page
Please comply and pay me what slope.

i39mh51e.jpg

WTF! Scaming?

hi Fp
I sent pm. reply please

replied.

Please close this topic. Fileparadox is scam.

shut up pregg. We have already explained what is going on and we are doing everything we can to get everything back on track - we are still working on acquiring a new gateway but are waiting for the representative to complete the formalities in person.
If you cannot wait - I suggest you find patience. We are not listed on flippa nor I plan to leave things like this. If I wanted to scam - I wouldn't still be making payouts to whoever I can at the moment. If I wanted to scam, I would have ran away long ago without making any payments, would have ran away with the advertisement money - Do you see me doing that?! Geez - people are calling us scam because of few dollars, whereas, we have affiliates who are waiting patiently for $1-2K in payouts and you don't see them calling us spam.

• FileParadox has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Space cleared.

Last edited:
So that is your new excuse now? Everytime you post you come up with excuses and keep saying I lied although I already proved you were the ones who lied. I contacted your support, if I missed your payout sched you could have told it to me but you didn't. Instead you lie about not supporting paypal and when I call you out on it you make an excuse about payment vs payout lol. You know my username you could have checked my info and knew the first time what pending payment I am talking about.

We are not going to check everyone's account to see what they are talking about. If you cannot be clear - it is not our fault. We are here to assist you but we are not here to tolerate you about "scam". Like I said - you will receive your payout but we are not going to unban your account. You are the only one who is so confused - no uploader here ever had any confusion about payout methods as they are posted on the first page. And then you confuse us and expect us to check your account to figure out what in the blazes you were talking about? geez expecting too much aren't you? I am not going to discuss this any further - you will receive your payout but we are not going to unban your account.

YOu were the one who were confused. I clearly know paypal is included in the payment method that is why I asked you about it. You were the one who mistakenly thought otherwise and failed to fix it. Instead your reaction is to say I am lying just because you clearly made an error. Any uploader would also know that payment = payout in fact if you backread in this same thread you are going to see that people call it payment too. Therefore you failed to do your job properly since you do not know what a simple term means and for that you ban ignore me and make tons of excuses. If this is not a scam I do not know what it is.

YOu were the one who were confused. I clearly know paypal is included in the payment method that is why I asked you about it. You were the one who mistakenly thought otherwise and failed to fix it. Instead your reaction is to say I am lying just because you clearly made an error. Any uploader would also know that payment = payout in fact if you backread in this same thread you are going to see that people call it payment too. Therefore you failed to do your job properly since you do not know what a simple term means and for that you ban ignore me and make tons of excuses. If this is not a scam I do not know what it is.

You are an uploader who is registered here - you could have reached us directly here through message in this thread or via PM...instead you chose to contact us through the website's contact us page and in the message you talk about payment and that too you are not clear in the message. It is your fault - instead of contacting me here via PM, you decided to run your mouth about "scam".
I have already told that I do not wish to work with you as you called us scam for nothing. I said earlier that you will receive your payout BUT If you keep spamming this thread - I will be forced to reject your payout also. I suggest you control your unnecessary urges to badmouth others.

For Others - Next payout date is 19th April.

Last edited:
Massege For all those who r saying scame to fileparadox

I need advanse payment and fileparadox had sent me advanse payment even one weak before. he honest man

So please stop to spam here............

so now http://files2share.ch/ can't be reach so presume it is close. so what happen to those outstanding payout you keep promise a few times to transfer to fileparadox?

It will be transferred after we fix the FileParadox. The F2S server was taken down due to DMCA Notice even though the files are not there anymore. To prevent this from happening again - we have taken it down for few days as we have a new Website and design on that same server which will be replacing FileParadox in 2-3 days. Due to Partnership breakdown, we had to move everything to a new place - new company, new website, new bank accounts - new gateway. All of this has taken a lot of our time to fix fileparadox.

The new website to replace fileparadox will be RapidSonic and it will made live in 2-3 days. Your data/files/money will be intact and the urls will be redirected to RapidSonic. Like I said before, we are doing everything we can to get back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back