FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so, this is one of some request that I have requested really long time. It may take 60 days to process. But nvm, just keep paying and please dont forget me

2015-02-28$xxPENDING
2015-02-18$xxPENDING
2015-02-14$xxPENDING
2015-02-10$xxPENDING
2015-02-02$xxPENDING
2015-01-28$xxPENDING

Got payment on 2015-01-28. Thank for payment. Hope get the rest soon

2015-02-02$xxPENDING
2015-01-28$xxPAID

This site is a scam. I had a payment pending for 1 week+ and when I asked them about it they said that payment methos is not supported even though it is in the options in the withdrawal page then they banned my IP and ignored me.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

first of all - an IP gets temporarily banned for 1-2 hours if you fail the login procedure 3 times. It is not our fault if you forgot your own password.

Second - He has requested payout on 19th March and I think he is blind enough to not read the first page for the payout schedule.
Do you have the message where we say that the payout method is not supported? Falsely accusing me of scam is not going to help you nor is it helping others. We have been here for over 2 years and have been working honestly. We have just hit a rough patch since February and it will take us another month to start recovering. I cannot tolerate your lies - your account has been banned. You will receive your payout by the end of April.

description we are waiting for. The payments.? Problem how. will continue

You will get your paypal amount soon.

As for Webmoney payouts - the dates are 10th April and 19th April. We will make payments on these 2 days for sure.

Last edited:
first of all - an IP gets temporarily banned for 1-2 hours if you fail the login procedure 3 times. It is not our fault if you forgot your own password.

Second - He has requested payout on 19th March and I think he is blind enough to not read the first page for the payout schedule.
Do you have the message where we say that the payout method is not supported? Falsely accusing me of scam is not going to help you nor is it helping others. We have been here for over 2 years and have been working honestly. We have just hit a rough patch since February and it will take us another month to start recovering. I cannot tolerate your lies - your account has been banned. You will receive your payout by the end of April.

description we are waiting for. The payments.? Problem how. will continue

You will get your paypal amount soon.

As for Webmoney payouts - the dates are 10th April and 19th April. We will make payments on these 2 days for sure.

Thanks Fileparadox

For which period of pending payouts?

And if I request a new payout on the 30th of this month, will I also get it on the 15th of April?? Because I still have to receive the one that's pending since February 28th.

I not get downloads. i upload over 40 files last 4 days and one download. loool. i just test to download file about 600mb. says takes 3 and half hours, this why not earn, they reduced speeds too much. not many bother download so long.

tell when the speed is set fast. then i can continue. or pay me the balance i have 25$ and i can walkaway from this host.

it takes ages to earn missing five $ if day earn 0.00-0.01$

Last edited:

Typical scamming and lying behavior is to ban the complainant and run away with his money. It was my first time logging in so it was not your automatic IP ban.
You didn't say paypal is not supported? Well then let us see who is lying now.

Pending payment as in the website Premium account Payment. You never said "Payout"...we thought you meant you paid through a reseller through paypal and didn't get an account and your transaction status is showing pending - we have many resellers with paypal. Even you can read we are talking about reseller.
As for the IP ban - well it is automatic IP ban if you fail the login procedure 3 times on your first time logging in...and you are again lying by saying that this was your first time logging in. If you had not logged in earlier..how in the blazes did you request payout??

Pending payment as in the website Premium account Payment. You never said "Payout"...we thought you meant you paid through a reseller through paypal and didn't get an account and your transaction status is showing pending - we have many resellers with paypal. Even you can read we are talking about reseller.
As for the IP ban - well it is automatic IP ban if you fail the login procedure 3 times on your first time logging in...and you are again lying by saying that this was your first time logging in. If you had not logged in earlier..how in the blazes did you request payout??

LOL? Really? Most people know that payout also means payment. And I clearly told you it was about withdrawal on my last message which you ignored. Maybe if you didn't ignore my message you wouldn't have misunderstood it.

and you are again lying by saying that this was your first time logging in. If you had not logged in earlier..how in the blazes did you request payout??
You must have comprehension problems. You said that an IP gets auto banned for failing to log in 3x and when I said it is my first time to log in it means it is my first time to log in for that day? Get it? Obviously I was able to log in multiple times before that is why I was confused why I suddenly got ip banned when I tried logging on. After my first replied I logged off and after a day I saw your reply and logged in, just one attempt, then boom IP banned. Get it? Please use common sense.

I not get downloads. i upload over 40 files last 4 days and one download. loool. i just test to download file about 600mb. says takes 3 and half hours, this why not earn, they reduced speeds too much. not many bother download so long.

tell when the speed is set fast. then i can continue. or pay me the balance i have 25$ and i can walkaway from this host.

Same problem.

Speed has been set to 100 kb/s now.

CIpRlaG.png

+17 $. Payment. I'm waiting for. thanks

I love you Fileparadox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back