FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal payment expect when will be sent:wave:
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-02-23
$xx.xxPENDING
Name : ASLANLARrrrr \ Payment way : Paypal \ Date :15 - 18?

excuse me sir when im trying to disable the security lock its tells me "Security Lock is not enabled"

and how they got my account in linksnappy please provide me with all evidance of this matter im not sure of this im not sharing my account so how they get this ??

this is the first time this happened to me

and what about my files why they deleted only 200gb not all ?

very starnge

traffic es decreasing
-131635 Mb
even im not premium anymore !!!!!!!!!1

now traffic is -129727

Traffic available today:-124863 Mb

so this is the end ???

i didnt see you reply me sir

and now
2015-02-28XXREJECTED

please i need an explanation

Last edited:
excuse me sir when im trying to disable the security lock its tells me "Security Lock is not enabled"

and how they got my account in linksnappy please provide me with all evidance of this matter im not sure of this im not sharing my account so how they get this ??

this is the first time this happened to me

and what about my files why they deleted only 200gb not all ?

very starnge

traffic es decreasing
-131635 Mb
even im not premium anymore !!!!!!!!!1

now traffic is -129727

Traffic available today:-124863 Mb

so this is the end ???

i didnt see you reply me sir

and now
2015-02-28XXREJECTED

please i need an explanation

You are clearly saying that your downloading quota is decreasing then clearly someone has access to your account - they may be using it as a free user now.
Here is the downloading stats of yours - so many IPs that too from different countries:

bbXcSfC.jpg

and here is the screenshot of other users that are using the same IPs that were traced to Linksnappy:

HFkATWI.jpg

As you can see - so many accounts were being used by them including yours. We rejected your payout because the system was changed such that if you have a pending amount - no one will be able to make any changes to your account including your payment details. Do not worry - we have added the amount back to your account.

Now disable the security lock - change the password - enable security lock again and let us know - we will instate Premium for your account then.

Last edited:
and how they get my account sir im not sharing ????

and what about deleted data do you think they that deleted manaully ??

and when im trying to disable my security lock it said "that security lock is not enable " but icant change anything although of this ??

and about payment i requested 28-02 and was supposed to get the money today so will i get it today ??

and how they get my account sir im not sharing ????

and what about deleted data do you think they that deleted manaully ??

and when im trying to disable my security lock it said "that security lock is not enable " but icant change anything although of this ??

and about payment i requested 28-02 and was supposed to get the money today so will i get it today ??

I don't know how they got your account - they didn't get account of those that had security locked enabled from start. You might have had your cookie or something stolen.

Please read the above message again - "We rejected your payout because the system was changed such that if you have a pending amount - no one will be able to make any changes to your account including your payment details. Do not worry - we have added the amount back to your account.

Now disable the security lock - change the password - enable security lock again and let us know - we will instate Premium for your account then."

You overlooked this and requested payout again
:facepalm:

Our account has been closed and funds have been placed on hold for 6 months. However, we are trying other things to get the payouts started soon.

sorry but i requested before i see your reply not after seeing so i didnt know this things .

and what about deleted data ?

They must have been automatic as Premium was removed - if your files were inactive for more than 30 days - they might have been deleted by the system.

Hello Filepadox , when Files2share.ch payout

2015-03-09$xxxxPENDING
2015-02-15$xxxxPENDING
2015-01-30$xxxxPENDING
2015-01-14$xxxPENDING

please check , id : paypal86

money don't transfer to FB

thanks

Last edited:
I don't get payment
2015-03-12$xxx
PENDING
2015-02-22$xxx
PENDING

22-02 ===> FB
12-03 ===> transfer from FS to FB

When I get it?

User : sssddd7

Last edited:
Yes, we should put the price as F2S and keep you satisfied (fair for you..not for us) until we go out of business like Terafile and others, right?
Please do not demand more money - we had been offering as high as we could from Oct 2012 but it is time for us to do the right thing by keeping it normal and stabilize the website for all.
Our Premium users have increased so much that providing unlimited downloads is causing a bottleneck with HDDs' read and write. We will be introducing new plans asap to tackle this problem.

Fileparadox download speed drastically reduced?

Im using FDM download manager, download speed was normal until recentily the past few days it has been drastically reduced from 2000kb/s to 150kb/s

Take note problem dosen't lies with FDM download manager as I had it test on other file sharing hosts and they dont give me any problem the speed is great as well, mind you I'm using fiber cable

Please response asap.

We were transferring files among servers which ended yesterday. The speeds should be good from today. Kindly confirm.

I will reply to all PMs today in few hours.

What about download speed, things you said is not helping at all. Downloading speed is just getting worse and worse!!

yes speed are back to as they were here is an screenshot u can see for urself , if u r getting low speed even now then u should check ur connection and firewall setting

img

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back