FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileparadox already left reply that he will send all wmz payout on Tuesday please be patient guys

He said Monday, not Tuesday.....

Webmoney Payouts will be done in 24 hours or less as we are expecting the Webmoney from our exchanger today - Monday (working day for Bank).

------------------------------------------------------------------

Webmoney payout just received.

Thank you. (y)

Last edited:
k45j.jpg

Payout Updates:

Most of the Webmoney payouts have been completed..except for 4 users. I am expecting more Webmoney from the reseller tomorrow so will send them as soon as I receive it (probably in 24 hours).

Important Note:

We have seen the misuse of unlimited storage space and have to take a necessary step - Removal of unlimited storage and implementation of 10TB storage space for most users.If you are using more than 10TB of space, I suggest you decrease it below 10TB. There will be some exceptional uploaders who will be allowed to have more space considering their sales per month.
So after 2 days, 10TB storage space quota will be applied to most accounts.

2014-11-18$31.48PAID
it says this payout is already paid but i did not receive it and I must receive it at 15 of december please mark it unpaid thanks

edit please extend my account storage I cannot upload any file

Last edited:
Fileparadox i pay a premium account by WebMoney. The money was withdrawn and transferred, but access premium I never received. Understand please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back