FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, whats the download speed for free and registered people? File deletion due to inactivity is for the files after you passed the 10TB or it doesn't matter?

Thanks.

Hi, whats the download speed for free and registered people? File deletion due to inactivity is for the files after you passed the 10TB or it doesn't matter?

Thanks.

Free and Registered people get 60 KB/s
Files get deleted after 60 days of inactivity. The storage usage is irrelevant.

@ FileParadox: Please activate another server ASAP!!! It's impossible to make uploads like this. It's beyond slow or it fails to upload.

Please remove this server from uploads and activate a new one. It's not possible to work like this. It was like already yesterday, and now came the weekend and it's even worse.

The server was facing technical issues that have been resolved. After testing, the server gave us the uploading speed varying between 48-71 MB/s.

hello!! could you upgrade my account? my user is 4parta2

thanks!

You need to use the 500GB free quota first. After that, we will consider giving free premium depending on your stats.

Best Regards
FP

Last edited:
Could you check what is going on with my account? Username is ZeroAT

I had a $ balance of $14-$16 and it suddenly became $6?

Edit: I was careless and choose a easily crackable password and never bothered to change it. It seems like my account was hacked and the user/pass was shared online. I have already changed the password, but is it still possible to refund that $ lost from the premium redemption?

Last edited:
Could you check what is going on with my account? Username is ZeroAT

I had a $ balance of $14-$16 and it suddenly became $6?

Edit: I was careless and choose a easily crackable password and never bothered to change it. It seems like my account was hacked and the user/pass was shared online. I have already changed the password, but is it still possible to refund that $ lost from the premium redemption?

Yes, your account was hacked and seems random people are still using it. Please check the PM for more information.

HI

Today my remote upload is very slow. Can help?

We have changed 1 server today. Let me know if the problem still persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back