FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
please fileparadox you said that if request before 16 then we will get paid on 1 so please i have requested payment before 16 and i waiting to be paid in 1 not 2 or 3 october as you said i have bills to pay and cant wait

Muraturk has been paid. Kindly confirm this with him through PM. One or two have not been paid because they have 1x 6 month or 1 year sale and that person is inactive on FP. This is weird and we can receive chargeback if paid them early (1 month). However, we are working on integrating a better gateway that will resolve this issue.

Thank you Fileparadox. wmz payment received

Realy the best Filehosting

Hi, I renewed my account AGAIN with webmoney and it failed again, last month I had the same exact problem, are you planning on addressing this issue at all? my username is your please renew it asap.

Hi, I renewed my account AGAIN with webmoney and it failed again, last month I had the same exact problem, are you planning on addressing this issue at all? my username is your please renew it asap.

Your account has been renewed. We are working on other gateway at the moment. However, we will surely fix the Webmoney after that.

Last edited:
I see someone is not paid with request from 25/08. I'm afraid of that problem. Should I continue working with Fileparadox???

Muraturk has been paid. Kindly confirm this with him through PM. One or two have not been paid because they have 1x 6 month or 1 year sale and that person is inactive on FP. This is weird and we can receive chargeback if paid them early (1 month). However, we are working on integrating a better gateway that will resolve this issue.

1x 6 month and 1x year first week of using 500gb of space is not even worth of reply from you? I wanted to know if you are paying, I paid from balance for another month so you could see that I would like to continue, if someone is inactive for a while you will not pay... lol nice business

1x 6 month and 1x year first week of using 500gb of space is not even worth of reply from you? I wanted to know if you are paying, I paid from balance for another month so you could see that I would like to continue, if someone is inactive for a while you will not pay... lol nice business

You are misunderstanding me. Even if the uploader goes inactive, we still pay him, however, if your 1 and only sale of 1 year hasn't downloaded almost nothing..it can mean that he/she may file for a chargeback and that is when we take little extra time to pay the uploader as a precaution. You will receive your payment in 1-2 days.

pls , upgrade my account Chrono tnx

Sorry, you are not using any space nor have any stats.

6e182d3666e4e77c056ee37b60ede5e6.png

still waiting for payout

Username : RiadhMilanello

We had to request more webmoney than ever as the affiliates and earnings have increased. If you have requested Payout through Webmoney - Kindly wait 2 more days as the reseller will send them to us in 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

If you wish to receive the amount (below $100) via Payza - it will be sent in few hours. PM me if you want via Payza :)

Last edited:
As Payments in September?

I had already asked when would you have made ​​the payments, and I have answered at the end of the month, now we are back at the beginning of the month and no cash ......

we still have to wait a long ???

Last edited:
I had already asked when would you have made ​​the payments, and I have answered at the end of the month, now we are back at the beginning of the month and no cash ......

we still have to wait a long ???

What is the point of writing these things in bold? We do have money but in case of webmoney we are taking some time converting it. We do not live in Russia or nearby to get this done in 1 day. We are paying extra fees to get it converted.
If you cannot be patient for 1 more day and wish to receive your money now - I can send it via Payza. Send your ID via PM.

Update:

Please check the first page as we have updated the Webmoney payout fees. It will be applied to new requests from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back