FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sir, thanks for premium. i have one question, if i share my affiliate link and ppl buy premium througj it, i will get the sale?

Last edited:
When I click some my files, I see some files are blocked because of DMCA but I dont get any email or notification. Please delete them or something like that. Thanks

When I click some my files, I see some files are blocked because of DMCA but I dont get any email or notification. Please delete them or something like that. Thanks

We do send emails when blocking and deleting files. Kindly check the "Spam" and mark the emails as Not Spam to receive them in inbox from next time.
The blocked files will get automatically deleted in 24 hours and you should receive email about those deleted files also.

We do send emails when blocking and deleting files. Kindly check the "Spam" and mark the emails as Not Spam to receive them in inbox from next time.
The blocked files will get automatically deleted in 24 hours and you should receive email about those deleted files also.

Hello, I think 24h is too much. It takes more time to delete them. I often get DMCA notice dailly. Please delete them as soon as you get DMCA report. Thanks.

Hello, I think 24h is too much. It takes more time to delete them. I often get DMCA notice dailly. Please delete them as soon as you get DMCA report. Thanks.

We have to give 24 hours to everyone to file a counter-notice for their blocked files. However, I am sending you a PM with a better idea for your files.

Here's a bug that I complain about last time and apparently it still isn't fix. Pending payout causes security lock but it should only be allowed on payment details,email/passwd/profit mode.

Filesize limit, items per page option, Allowed IP field, Premium only files option and direct download option should not be locked because of this. Now I want to change my direct download option and mess around with filesize limit but it wouldn't let me do it because security lock is on from pending payout and disabling it just create an error because of the conflict from pending payout.

Also, just a heads up, ftp2 isn't transferring files over the account when the files are completed.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm so so tired to manage my files. I dont understand why dont you delete files get blocked because of DMCA. Your service is almost really good but something make difficulty for uploader. I do not get any email as soon as my files are blocked (after a long time). Please fix this problem and we will have more sale in the future for sure. Thanks.

Never mind.

Problem is fixed.

Hello, I'm so so tired to manage my files. I dont understand why dont you delete files get blocked because of DMCA. Your service is almost really good but something make difficulty for uploader. I do not get any email as soon as my files are blocked (after a long time). Please fix this problem and we will have more sale in the future for sure. Thanks.

The files get deleted after 24 hours of being blocked due to DMCA, in case anyone wants to file a counter-claim to keep those files. That's why there's a time span of 24 hours between blocking them and deleting them

I get an email when they're blocked. And 24 hours later I get an email saying they've been deleted.

You should check your spam folder, because fileparadox always sends those emails.

Last edited:
This site have debird for fileparadox plz do something

MixShared.Com - All In One Premium Link Generator

We have checked the codes and verified that we are still sending blocked emails and deleted files emails. Please check your "SPAM" and mark one of our emails as "Not Spam" so that you can receive them in your inbox from next time.

What about mixdshare they have accounts for ur site and can download premium

We have blocked 3 accounts and multiple IPs in the last 24 hours. We will be checking again today to see what other accounts are being shared and have different pattern.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back