FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to pay the server fees, when will I receive the payout which is not received from long time

2014-08-01$30.74PENDING
2014-07-26$43.48PENDING

Your payout request of 26 July will be completed by 19 August at the latest. I am waiting for wmz from my reseller. Your 1st August request will be completed at the end of the month.

I have to pay the server fees, when will I receive the payout which is not received from long time

2014-08-01$30.74PENDING
2014-07-26$43.48PENDING

Your payout request of 26 July will be completed by 19 August at the latest. I am waiting for wmz from my reseller. Your 1st August request will be completed at the end of the month.
please try you maximum to make $43.48 pending at 17 otherwise my internet connection will be disconnected

The other filehost that I was uploading have almost no sales, I came to the understanding that fileparadox has the best sales and counting numbers therefore I would like to work with fileparadox so could you upgrade my account to premium

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sidiko
still waiting for payment :whistling:
2014-07-25$xxxxPENDING

Payments will be sent on 15-17th August.

thank payment
pls up premium for me
acc : mugyfungo
thanks

Your Account has been upgraded to Premium.

The other filehost that I was uploading have almost no sales, I came to the understanding that fileparadox has the best sales and counting numbers therefore I would like to work with fileparadox so could you upgrade my account to premium

You have been with us for over 1 year and got only 10 sales and 5 rebills with lot of storage space. I am sorry to say that I cannot give you Premium anymore based on these stats.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sidiko
2014-07-25$xxxxPENDING

Payments will be sent on 15-17th August.

Payments have been sent.

Does your payment gate work well with all country? I intend to move all my data (Over 10TB) to your service if it's good. I often get over 200 sales a month (Terafile) and their payment gate( Terafile) is really good.

Hello. I was affiliate from fileom but now want to move to fileparadox after i did not get paid more than $1100 from fileom. Please can you make my account premium. Thanks in advance. My user id is masimf

Affiliate page link no longer works..... It directs us to a section "About Us".

We can no longer see the PPD table or anything about the affiliate program on the site.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back