FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a user who registered to fileparadox account by using my links he wants to extend it account to premium but after registeration he did not receieve activation email he sent me this messages his id is username: kalimist

FP: do you give free premiums still? I'm reliable uploader.

Yes, I am still giving free Premiums. Let me know your username and I will upgrade it to Premium :)

how long it takes until my uploaded file via ftp appear in the files list?
please decrease it under 1 minute.

It has been set for 1 minute so that some users can resume uploading if their connection breaks.

a user who registered to fileparadox account by using my links he wants to extend it account to premium but after registeration he did not receieve activation email he sent me this messages his id is username: kalimist

His account has been activated.

Fileparadox working please!! I wait activation since 2014-05-12.
Your reseller got my money?
What's happening?:cursing:

Give me 8-12 hours to get in touch with the reseller and get your account. Extra days will be awarded to you for the inconvenience.

Hello fileparadox, Do you payout money via bankwire?
its available?

Bank Wire option is available for users who request over $500...so it seems it is available for you. Kindly contact me via PM about it.

Last edited:
Do anyone receive payout in this month? I have requested payout in 2014-05-02 but payment Status is pending, FileParadox Please respond here

Please upgrade to premium
I'm uploader
User Name: porzana
Thank you :sun:

Done :)

Please FileParadox upgrade my account to premium.
I have sent a message to you.
My username: duonglg
Thank FileParadox very much.

You are not using even 100GB - Kindly provide stats from the previous stats.

Do anyone receive payout in this month? I have requested payout in 2014-05-02 but payment Status is pending, FileParadox Please respond here

Kindly confirm your wmz or paypal id via PM.

Dynamic IP's

hi fileparadox plz do u delete account that have dynamic ip address cuz in the past i have a premium account with u not deleted but have some connections limt in idm and also some bugs .... thanx:P

(finger)

Banned IP problem

I had a premium account (2 months left) on fileparadox.in

I dont know why my IP was banned from your service ?

This is the second time I have the IP banned from your service, and I know exactly that in both situations I didn't do anything wrong against your benefit. I never have this problem with any other file hosting service.

so Would you please verify this error for me ?

Thank you

Last edited:

My Login is: ledongnhatnam

*** This is the second time I have the IP banned from your service, and I know exactly that in both situations I didn't do anything wrong against your benefit. I never have this problem with any other file hosting service.

Thank you

My banned IP adress : 87.67.182.31

You are sharing your account/using it for a debrid website (probably). Your IP stats show downloading of 4-5 different SET of files and a single user of the account cannot have that pattern. Therefore, your account was banned along with its IP.

Confirm of personal account using and misundertanding

*** This is the second time I have the IP banned from your service, and I know exactly that in both situations I didn't do anything wrong against your benefit. I never have this problem with any other file hosting service.

Thank you

You are sharing your account/using it for a debrid website (probably). Your IP stats show downloading of 4-5 different SET of files and a single user of the account cannot have that pattern. Therefore, your account was banned along with its IP.

Thank you for having frankly explained the problem for me. I understand that will be annoying if some one abuses your bandwith.
As far as i am concerned, I confirm that only me used this account for myself, the multiplied download could be a result from my Jdownloader setting (5 files at the same time).

if my downloading profile was misunderstood by your system, no one should be blamed for that.

For the last time, I confirm again the personal use of my account. I am asking your service to reactivate my account, so we could keep our relationship longer. By changing the password and downloading only 1 file/ time, I think that we could avoid any further misundertanding.

Thank you and best regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back