FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploads are disabled for your user type

Downloads are disabled for your user type

what is going on??? I have a premium account

Last edited:
Hello,

Seems our backend script crashed and was left blank so this error happened.

We are replacing the settings with our backup. Kindly give me few minutes to fix this issue. I will update when its fixed.

Thank you.

UPDATE:

The error has been fixed and you should be able to upload/download now. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Last edited:
Hi,
Can you to upgrade my account in premium please ?
Username : Kdpd584
Thank's in advance.

Other point, only this morning, some users reported me that some fileparadox links required a password to be downloaded. I tested with links reported, I dont see this issue. You have infos about this ?

Hi,
Thank's in advance.

Other point, only this morning, some users reported me that some fileparadox links required a password to be downloaded. I tested with links reported, I dont see this issue. You have infos about this ?

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

The password thing - It happens when FREE users try to download files through Jdownloader.
Please ask them to use the browser as the use of download accelerators is not enabled for FREE users.

Hi,
Thank's in advance.

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

The password thing - It happens when FREE users try to download files through Jdownloader.
Please ask them to use the browser as the use of download accelerators is not enabled for FREE users.

Ok. Thank you !

I found a BUG, in fileparadox account if you can check your stats and you will going to change another months of stats you will redirection back to "main stats" table, then you can't check your stats example from 03-03-2014 to 04.05.2014.

Last edited:
FIX - With the 10$ Fixed Rate Plan you earn 10$ on each and every initial sale that you make. For example - with 5 sales you earn 50$ and with 10 sales 100$ and so on.

I select this option but I do not get 10$ for every sale!!!! I receive Les than 6$ please fix this issue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back