FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I replace it? 1 Reseller should be there so users can find an alternative easily.

FileParadox said:
How will I make 75% with resellers?? You do not know anything about resellers and you keep shouting without thinking or knowing things. Resellers get 30% discount on the prices and I am giving affiliates 25% of those sales also...so I am only getting 55%..

If you respect uploaders give 15% (not 30%) discount for Resselers and 15% add for uploaders (sum 40%)
I remember wupload and fileserve they gave normal prices for sales from resselers

450u0ppdtdj2.jpg

@User WJ - Our trial with them expired without any notification, therefore, we were not able to renew it in time. However, we have done now and the website is up again.

Update:

The Credit Card Payment Gateway is working again.

We are working on adding Perfect Money and if possible - 1 more credit card gateway.

Last edited:
=P~ Hi

How Is FP In Using?
Payment On Time Or Delay As Ussual ?

Thanks.

Hello,

Our FTP uploading speeds can go over 70 MB/s, downloading speeds have reached about 95 MB/s. Our files manager with folder directory tree structure help us in providing better user interface to our users.

As for payment...we try out best to make the payment before time. We have been making WMZ payments regularly and have started PayPal payments recently so can have 1-2 days delay with it.

Instead of me telling you everything..I would recommend trying it out yourself.

=P~ Hi

How Is FP In Using?
Fileparadox is the only host i liked after using netload.The support here is excellent..I get the payments on time ...Plus I Get great upload and download speeds with them...I don't like uploaded due to poor speeds and rapidgator has limited download quota so Fileparadox all the way ..:)

Thanks.

Last edited:
=P~ Hi

How Is FP In Using?

Thanks.

Hello VSOUL,

I am prathaprabhu, hope you remember me or know me from my nickname. I upload Microsoft related products, movies and games. I am working with FileParadox since July 2013. Till now i am getting good sales with FileParadox. As far as the payment as concern I am getting on time whenever i required the money.

Unlike other filehosts admins FP admin is bit different as he started this business in order to help the uploaders and to make their life easy with filehosts, Most of the popular filehosts lie UL, RG, and other hosts deletes the files instantly due to DMCA request but with FilePardox that wont' be the case, the files will stay forever only 10 out of 100% are getting delete and it can be restored in a single click if you have copy of your files, or you have an easy option to remote upload via FTP/other files hosts.

As far as the speed as concern FileParadox is the first filehost i have ever seen where i get about 70 MB/s upload speed via FTP with multiple files and in regular web upload.
The FileParadox Remote upload speed is around 20-25 MB/s which is more than enough to upload RAR files or a single ISO.
Most importantly the FileParadox max file size is 10GB for the single file. Which is fair for sales generators and in order to have their files organized properly.
The new FileManager includes renaming the files, adding the description and password in one click, making the individual or multiple files as premium only and many more.

Ultimately, FileParadox is a good platform for the people those who wish to earn money, through sales and downloads.

Nevertheless, the admin supports each and every member of the community by providing them the trial premiums and answering the question.

Thanks
prathaprabhu

@FileParadox - Why is there no option to purchase 1 month premium from earnings ? I think this is something your users would like, not just myself. :P

@gsmnpay - :facepalm:

=P~ Hi

How Is FP In Using?
Fileparadox is the only host i liked after using netload.The support here is excellent..I get the payments on time ...Plus I Get great upload and download speeds with them...I don't like uploaded due to poor speeds and rapidgator has limited download quota so Fileparadox all the way ..:)

Thanks.

Almost everything is great Fileparadox is serious nice but 25% from resselers sales is not great, if you got few times sales from resselers you know what i mean, and please please please please fileparadox do it something with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back