FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@FileParadox

you responded to everyone but you ignored my question, really thank you !!

Kindly check the last page. Use ctrl + F and type "butch" ...you will see that I have acknowledged your concern and have replied to it.

The PPD must be working now.

Care to renew my account for another month as an uploader? Username is "tofuwizard"

Account extended :)

Update:

1) FTP has been fixed and applied to a new server.

2) A new server has been added for webuploads also.

2) The PPD has been fixed for the most part. We just have to fix one more server which will be fixed in today's time itself.

3) Premium Accounts have been extended by 5 extra days.

4) All payments will be sent in the next 12-24 hours. :)

There is a sale in my stats but the money not added in my account .

untitlxrx.png

untitled2.png

Last edited:
Kindly check the last page. Use ctrl + F and type "butch" ...you will see that I have acknowledged your concern and have replied to it.

Nothing works, Sir !!

[SLIDE]http://zupimages.net/up/14/03/nuha.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://zupimages.net/up/14/03/dxep.jpg[/SLIDE]

There is a sale in my stats but the money not added in my account .

untitlxrx.png

untitled2.png

Have you seen your own screenshot properly?? Above you can clearly see that you got 25% of reseller sales and the amount. The other $0 is the amount that user earned from his own files. That amount is called referral earnings which doesn't mean anything to you guys right now.

Nothing works, Sir !!

[SLIDE]http://zupimages.net/up/14/03/nuha.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://zupimages.net/up/14/03/dxep.jpg[/SLIDE]

Check your stats again. It will be showing downloads for 19th January...I can confirm that you are getting stats for 19th January.

DateAmountStatus
2013-12-29$xxPENDING

why i don't get money?
You can check it for me.
username : jackydo22
Thank you!

You will have the payment in the next 24 hours :)

can't upload via z-o-o-m sir

You still use Zoom? Didn't you get the warning that he/she (the owner of zoom) gets your account information through that software.
Well, it is up to you so need to contact zoom to fix it as it may be connecting to old webserver...and now it needs to connect to the new server.

About FTP - There is 24-48 hours delay in the complete dns propagation. Some users are able to connect to our new FTP server...but some are showing connection through old ftp server. It will take the required time for the DNS to complete its process. It usually take few minutes but this time there is a delay. USA server is showing connection to old ftp server...Indian/some EU servers/countries are showing connection to new FTP server.

Last edited:
mine from 2013-12-27 is pending as well
but saw a message FileParadox leave more than 24 hours ago. (yesterday 2++pm)
4) All payments will be sent in the next 12-24 hours.

when he gave a payout period like from xx-yy, it alway mean = yy+delay.
like my payout period suppose to be from 1st-15th this month now is 20th already still pending.

Last edited:
2013-12-18$xxPENDING
please pay me:facepalm:
ID:yunstar

mine from 2013-12-27 is pending as well
but saw a message FileParadox leave more than 24 hours ago. (yesterday 2++pm)
4) All payments will be sent in the next 12-24 hours.

when he gave a payout period like from xx-yy, it alway mean = yy+delay.
like my payout period suppose to be from 1st-15th this month now is 20th already still pending.

Most of the payments have been sent. only 2-4 more users are left to receive the payment and they should have it in few hours time.

If you having any more server issues..please let me know and I will check them out asap.

FileParadox.in Update needed

fileparadoxlogo.png

Hi Guys,

File Paradox is a file hosting service offering online storage/remote backup capacity and file transfer service globally. With File Paradox you can host files, images, videos and audio at the same place and can access your files and the files of your friends and acquaintances rapidly and worldwide, so no need to carry around a USB stick.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority so we are offering quality file hosting service at best price. File Paradox is by the people, for the people.

We are verified by
nortonverifiedseal.jpg
okpayverifiedseal.jpg

Features:

FTP upload, Flash Upload, Remote Upload, and Torrent Leech (for Premium users).

Upload by Z-o-o-m File & Image Uploader

Pemium users enjoy Upto 200 Mbps download speed.

We do not restrict any country - free downloads for everyone are guaranteed.

Uploaders can set free user file size limit from "my account" section.

We have provided "Premium only" tick box in "my account" tab which will make all your files downloadable only by Premium account holders.

Users can now share the folders like in Uploaded.

Premium User can choose any of the mentioned payment method:

1) Credit Cards
2) Paysafecard
2) OKPAY - okpay, CashU, Liqpay, SofortBanking, Bitcoin, Cash4wm, EgoPay.
4) Webmoney.

Premium Users Receive these Special Features:

1) Unlimited Personal File Storage
2) Unlimited Bandwidth
3) High Speed Download - Upto 200 Mbps
4) Remote Uploading (50 files at a time)
5) Never Wait for downloads
6) 50GB Upload and Download Size
7) Parallel Downloads

Affiliate Programs:

Elite Mix Pay Per Sale (MELT) - Affiliates receive 70% of all premium account sales + 60% of Rebills.
Note: This plan is only available to Major uploaders that achieve 40+ sales per month. If you wish to be enrolled in this plan - contact us.

Mix Pay Per Sale (MIX PPS) -
Affiliates receive 60% of all premium account sales + 50% of Rebills.

FIX - With the 10$ Fixed Rate Plan you earn 10$ on each and every initial sale that you make. For example - with 5 sales you earn 50$ and with 10 sales 100$ and so on.

Mix - Affiliates receive 50% of the PPD rate and 35% of all premium sales made through their files.

Pay Per Download (PPD) - Affiliates receive 100% of the rates listed in the Table.

Note: Affiliates receive 25% through reseller sales.

e9w5.jpg

For more information on the Affiliate program including the PPD Rate Table and rules, Kindly visit the following page: FileParadox Affiliate Information Page

Payout Schedule:

Request payout between the 31st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month.

Payout Methods:

1) Payza
2) Webmoney
3) Okpay
4) Bitcoin (10% fee)

*Bank Wire Transfer and Payoneer coming soon

Minimum payout amount is $30.

Details on our Terms of Service and Refund Policy are available here: Terms of Service

As we mentioned earlier, customer satisfaction is our top priority, therefore, we are providing various ways of contacting us:

1) Here
2) Through the Contact Us Form
3) Our Ticketing System: FileParadox Support

If you have any questions or comments regarding the site or your account feel free to post them here. Thank you very much.

We have changed the Folder Directory Tree Structure to provide better user interface.

foldertreestructure.jpg

is there any latest update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back