FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uploaded or rapidgator dont rely on ads there to a big businesses to rely on ads only small businesses rely on ads cause they dont have the money to payout for good stuff

xyqj.jpg

when will payment be made ?

Plese upgrade my account to premium - I have only 20$ so i can't upgrade from account balance ( I need more space for uploading files )

My login : TonyMontana6969

Thank You :wave:

Default Profit Mode: MIX PPS 60% of Sales 50% of Rebills
When I click PPD its not work, I cant change MIX PPS 60% of Sales 50% of Rebills to PPD 150% of Download, Can you Help me ?

can you please upgrade my account to
freddy12 I want to start uploading :)

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

ftp again working badly, files not add to account

Default Profit Mode: MIX PPS 60% of Sales 50% of Rebills
When I click PPD its not work, I cant change MIX PPS 60% of Sales 50% of Rebills to PPD 150% of Download, Can you Help me ?

Let me know your username and I will change it on your behalf.

FTP is dead now, cant connect.

Please remove from main card "resselers' payment options, it takes over 50% my money thats not cool.

We will have New FTP servers (both ftp1 and ftp2) by 15-16 of this month.

We are working on having a new Payment gateway. Once we get that, we will remove that resellers from the payment page.

Dear Admin, i start working with elite mix aff. Remore Upload from ryushare not working, can you please fix it? Thanks.

I'm only a downloader, not uploader

Before i buy your premium, i got some questions to clarify :

1) Do you limit Premium download bandwidth per day / month ? And do you plan to put quota in the near future ?
2) If i pay using credit card, is it auto recurring ? Coz' i don't like auto recurring payment, user must have the right to choose whether they want to renew the premium or not.

Currently i'm using Netload (unlimited bandwidth, very nice stable speed, no problem at all, the only problem now very seldom uploader use netload). And Bitshare (damn sucks hoster, always got problem downloading from my ISP star-hub in Singapore i regretted that i bought 2 years premium). Btw this ISP use transparent Proxy, do you have any complain from other user from same ISP ?

1) We provide Unlimited Bandwidth for Premium Users. Yes, we plan on putting Quota in the near future but It will be more than Uploaded for sure :)
2) No, We do not have automatic Recurring billing.

No, we have no issues from the same ISP but we are going to upgrade our Webserver in few days to provide better reliability.

Hi Fileparadox,

If doesn't trouble you too much , please kindly give me a chance to test your premium account.
My registered username is : korjing

Please give me around 1 week to test as i need to test weekday and weekend time whether the speed is good and no problem with my ISP (starhub in Singapore). Just worried the same download problem happen as my bitshare premium.

Btw you don't sell premium for 1 or 2 years ,do you ?

Coz normally other hosting sell cheaper if buy for 1-2 year and it is very troublesome for me to keep renewing every 90 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back