FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 sales 2day :)
fI3yOMw.png

you pay the money on paypal?

1) PayPal as payout option has been enabled.

2) We pay twice a month now!

Request payout between the 1st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month.

Hello ,

I have request my payout request at 16 aug .... ( did not now about this new rule then )
Will i get my payout at 30 aug ?

Greetz

Hello,

These things do take time and we have notified the remote upload developer and he is looking into it. Your patience will be appreciated.
Also, how did you upload to UL? I am sure you didn't use remote uploading to it? You could have done the same here till that time.
Uploaded is the fastest for keeping links and drop on others hosts, i up in ftp on 4, so 5 is more low and à lost my time

And i've make my request :
2013-08-10$36.57PENDING ?

Last edited:
1) PayPal as payout option has been enabled.

2) We pay twice a month now!

Request payout between the 1st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month.

Hello ,

I have request my payout request at 16 aug .... ( did not now about this new rule then )

Greetz

Think it was a NO

still pending.........

Hello ,

Greetz

Think it was a NO

still pending.........

Lawina - you will receive your payment in next 7 days. Also, the banners will be ready in next 2-3 days. We are changing a lot of things on the website - you will see ;)

FileParadox is now working nicely on Zoom uploader :)

your credit card payment page looks fishy
first of all the logos of credit card companies are not present like Visa, Mastercard
secondly the amount that you are about to pay is also not mentioned anywhere

first of all the logos of credit card companies are not present like Visa, Mastercard

Why would the amount show there when it clearly shows up in the URL? The user knows what they are clicking on.
The logos? Why would I want them to be shown there? I already have symantec, Trustwave seals - all working on the front page. If you wish to see a seal there - I will place one tomorrow that verifies us and shows that the gateway is legit.

Error : Received HTML page instead of file
remote uploaded don't works... since 1 week, please fix it ;)

Hi,

Yes - I am sorry about that. The developer will be checking Uploaded and Rapidgator. It seems rapidgator is working if we enter the login details in the link itself but when the details are saved on the website - the remote uploading is not working. Both of them will be getting checked tomorrow.

Hey FP, glad to see you going strong, I have one suggestion, please increase storage limit from 500 GB to 1 TB+ for a free user. I think now it's time to increase the limit keeping file hosts like UL and RG and wide acceptance in mind. Hope once again a good and supportive suggestion from my side.

With regards and love.

Why would the amount show there when it clearly shows up in the URL? The user knows what they are clicking on.
The logos? Why would I want them to be shown there? I already have symantec, Trustwave seals - all working on the front page. If you wish to see a seal there - I will place one tomorrow that verifies us and shows that the gateway is legit.

The amount should be displayed for user convenience since sometimes the user needs to cross check whether he/she clicked on the right amount or not. Also apart from Symantec and Trustwave seals you should provide the logos of the Credit Card Companies which are accepted like Visa MC JCB etc which provide a clear picture to the user regarding which cards are accepted for payment. I did not mean that your gateway is fishy or fraudulent but instead I meant that the getup appears to be fishy.

Hey FP, glad to see you going strong, I have one suggestion, please increase storage limit from 500 GB to 1 TB+ for a free user. I think now it's time to increase the limit keeping file hosts like UL and RG and wide acceptance in mind. Hope once again a good and supportive suggestion from my side.

With regards and love.

Hi DxGen,

Your suggestion does help in attracting uploaders but the main issue is that it also brings in lot of spammers that will create free account(s) just to fill up the space. This will become a hindrance for good uploaders like yourself in regards to space and server performance (HDDs' read and write + uploading/download speeds).

Yup . My Only Used Host and Great host . Timely payouts . Very Nice admin :) .

Thank you very much for the kind words :)

The amount should be displayed for user convenience since sometimes the user needs to cross check whether he/she clicked on the right amount or not. Also apart from Symantec and Trustwave seals you should provide the logos of the Credit Card Companies which are accepted like Visa MC JCB etc which provide a clear picture to the user regarding which cards are accepted for payment. I did not mean that your gateway is fishy or fraudulent but instead I meant that the getup appears to be fishy.

I will see what can be done about amount showing on the page.
Also, the logos of CCs that are accepted is already placed right on the Premium page. But, If it makes users happy - I will place them on gateway page also :)

Update:

Rapidgator's remote upload is working nicely now - please use Chrome browser for uploading.

Last edited:
Thanks for the diligence man. Your site and your service have improved a lot. We greatly appreciate all your efforts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back