FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why downloading files from fileparadox difficult? chapta often difficult to enter the code ?? why? :sleeping:

Please use the Chrome browser as it auto updates everything and our captcha system prefers updated browsers.

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes. :facepalm:

The servers are almost full. The uploading should be working again.

Please give us 1-2 days to add 36TB more space.

I am using a script that actually count the downloads, I got 23 listed IPs but on my stats it's only 6. Why? What countries you do not count?

I am using a script that actually count the downloads, I got 23 listed IPs but on my stats it's only 6. Why? What countries you do not count?

Hello,

Does your script count all download tries or complete downloads?

We count complete downloads only and China and Taiwan are excluded.

2013-07-11$xxPENDING

When will you pay?

We usually pay by 10th of next month but your payment will be send in 1-2 days.

UPDATE:

PayPal has been removed from the payout list as they are Limiting accounts of anyone that is sending the money, and also are placing holds on the money that is being received from them.

We still have Payza working :)

my account has been banned just one day after I extend my premium account. wtf?

You have been downloading the same files from 6-8 different IPs. I can understand that ISP provide dynamic IPs but NOT from different countries! Yours are coming from ID, ZA, US, NL, GB, FR, DE....and not only this - your IP keeps changing from those countries too to download the same files....clearly you are sharing it with many folks. The account will remain banned. If you try to manipulate the system - we are obviously going to ban you.

Update:

Torrent Leech is working now. 1 torrent at a time.

The Folder feature has new modifications:
1) Better file viewing in the folders
2) Folder Name will be shown and username display as been removed for privacy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back