FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please reply to my PM, it's kind of urgent.

Though I understand when it takes time - whiners steal all your time :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

As soon the old payout are paid in wmz , we will send you mass email about the changes. And then you have to change the payout method to WME. Till then , let the payout method be same if you have unpaid request.

You will start to see the payout soon . We will prove that who said us we going to scam is wrong

@filegrasper: I've already changed my payout information to WME, however since the site is still showing WMZ I didn't request any payment yet.
According what you said above I should wait until that announcement, right?

As soon the old payout are paid in wmz , we will send you mass email about the changes. And then you have to change the payout method to WME. Till then , let the payout method be same if you have unpaid request.

You will start to see the payout soon . We will prove that who said us we going to scam is wrong

please fix the paygate, plz

I dont know whats wrong with that , its working good . Any way we will add more gateway on coming days. We are working on that too.

nXqkEMY.jpg

paygate works fine. :)

request for Paypal payout still pending. if you cant pay through Paypal pls cancel my pending request so i can request with another payout gateway.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back