FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@filegrasper :
all the files that I uploaded today don't appear when I click on their links!! there is always this error!! (see the picture below)
and old files are displayed normally! What is the problem?! I thought that fileom was interesting host and I put my fileom links on the top of the list in the forums where I post... but I think I was wrong!!
I hope that I'll receive your answer as soon as possible..............

LbX5QiU.png

Just had some issue with that server and it is fixed now.

filegrasper mate, check my stats for 23rd.

Again I have this issue of a lot more downloads which aren't reflected in detailed stats.

Debriders or no?

No

An update here FileOM is going to have a new look in next 30 days.

BTW here is another update . We are now allowed host in

planetsuzy.org
fritchy.com
nudecelebforum.com
vintage-erotica-forum.com

Some more forums soon . Pm me with forum you need to get us allowed. We will try to do our best.

Last edited:
An update here FileOM is going to have a new look in next 30 days.

BTW here is another update . We are now allowed host in

planetsuzy.org
fritchy.com
nudecelebforum.com
vintage-erotica-forum.com

Some more forums soon . Pm me with forum you need to get us allowed. We will try to do our best.

Thats good to know

Hi filegrasper

My username: Arko072

My premium account expire 30 May,
as you can see in my statistics , I use your file host for uploading and sharing via forums and social networks , exclusively - I do not download via file hosts I use private torrent trackers for that purpose.

Since I do not use it for download I was hoping if you could upgrade my account to premium , free of charge , so I could have increased file storage space that I need for uploading new files.

Since I do not use file hosters for downloading buying premium would be pointless for me

I hope you could help me and it would be to our mutual benefit

Thanks in advance

Gasper what is pf mean >>

Premium Free it means. For example if you have choosed "Premium Only" in my account but need some file to be premium free then choose that. And also if you limit file by size and some files needs to be free then choose that Premium Free to get the file for free users.

Note , it will follow site rules and not your setting if you choose that.

When payment via Webmoney? My status is PENDING
2014-05-15 $xx PENDING

It should be done by now. Few payments are already paid and waiting for more funds from Exchangers.

Check what grapes admin account : hoanghonht
at 25/5 co 1sale 1 / $ 2.1
by the host while he does not have this type of account

thanks ADMIN

So some user activated trial premium using reseller which we offered for few days. So you got 30% of that.

ok SQL error fixed now...

however, again having /$0 downloads. What are those downloads I can't even see detailed stats for?

They are not debrid, because at least real-debrid has fileOM totally down atm.

What are they?

btw, whilst debrids like alldebrid and realdebrid yes have troubles with fileOM & have it down constantly, what about sites like zevera? That one has fileOM listed as effective.

Meanwhile, debrid downloads with /0$ just continue....

Last edited:
ok SQL error fixed now...

however, again having /$0 downloads. What are those downloads I can't even see detailed stats for?

They are not debrid, because at least real-debrid has fileOM totally down atm.

What are they?

btw, whilst debrids like alldebrid and realdebrid yes have troubles with fileOM & have it down constantly, what about sites like zevera? That one has fileOM listed as effective.

Meanwhile, debrid downloads with /0$ just continue....

Zevera also down. All debriders having trouble with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back