FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With turbobit i reuplaoded same file (same md5) and was deleted after 10 days , some files after 7-9 days, some after 3-4 days!
With filesonic i had same file deleted 3 times in the same day and if i remember right they didnt delete files by md5!
Fileom never said that he will change this md5 delete system , i just told that this is useless, no DMCA agency check if is same MD5 or different, they dont download files!!
I can make an archive with photos of my ass , rename as a popular movie and the md5 will be banned!Simple as that!

Lets be clear i dont complain about sales ( i even said in one post that counting sales looks fine for me).
Filegrasper make some promises that he can keep.

I can see your good part. But you should understand our difficulties too.

We have to follow certain rules for dmca which is one of md5 banning.

And regarding that auto rebill, I am now afraid to give you eta. But trust me it is done . Just we met problem on some procedure and we are fixing it. They promised me today it will be done. I believe that too.

But no one can judge these things.

LoL im receiving registered user daily, but they are not buying premium :D btw this is my inspiration, they are interested in my files , and their next step is to buy premium account :D
x73r3Xa.png

are you cheating me???? where is my sales???? 2014-04-30

how about your system report???? are fine???? to many people interest with my file and downloaded with out sales!!

note*: all my files it's for premium user

1.jpg
2.jpg

if you a good man and good plan with your bussines, please take care about uploader

plz upgrade account : animevd
thanks

Premium added. Let me know if you need any other help.

Average 600-800 downloads perday but still no sale...seem too good for downloader

Pm me your username. We can adjust the speeds and other settings.

are you cheating me???? where is my sales???? 2014-04-30

how about your system report???? are fine???? to many people interest with my file and downloaded with out sales!!

note*: all my files it's for premium user

1.jpg
2.jpg

if you a good man and good plan with your bussines, please take care about uploader

That's called missed sales. They are your referrer but some other user files converted to premium. And they gor profit. But you will get rebill if they renew next time.

Hey,

I face some problems in Upload by FTP, speed unstable.

Regards

More user joining each day. We are stabilizing each day by adding server .

Last edited:
Ok... seeing some minimal action now, but can't understand the count...

First pic - reports
Second pic - detailed stats

iLl5joQOllkPx.png

igViBh5ynEctU.png

Please explain? I understand if it would be 11 x 0.005 (5$), but what's 0.001?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back