FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
topboard.org? Great Forum :P Out of topic but i tried to open a new thread there but instead of approvement or not i got a ban for 10 days even before my thread got published.The reason? According them very small thumbs dimensions.Very gentle moderators.

Good for you.A whole year with FO and I haven't got yet my first sale . :(

It comprises of quality , amount and link where you share. True PPS worker of other host working in same way with us , will get more sale from us. That's guaranteed :)

I agree with the "where you share". Unfortunately where i share FO is not allowed

We are working out with some more big guys . Let see what happen.

Another week passed and autorebills not added!
Disappointed!

you're right.Automatic rebill not added.
2 weeks passed.you one week
say

It is almost done. We should get it live in next 48 hours. In this we are adding auto rebill for 1 , 3 , 6 month.

where I can find the new PPD rate??

You can see our rate in first page.

Last edited:
i Will give up with this host
i tried last 15 days
and result 00 sale
i got sale with other filehost even i add Filem as first mirror
they Shave too much

Well give me your username and lets see how many referral you got. All people using said us they got sale in first day.

PPlease post proof that we shave. Getting no sales can't be treated as shave. You are a bad uploader.

Post your snapshot of both host you compare. Along with download report. And don't forgot to add sales report too.

Added after 1:

what if my referral buy premium account , i will earn or not?

If your referral getting premium in site with out using any other files then you get.

Let say if your user register under you 10 days back and they come back and visit other file then get premium. Then they will get sale. But you will get rebill as you have referred.

Last edited:
i tried last 15 days
and result 00 sale
they Shave too much

I totally agree with you!

I also gave up this host long time ago, but since they always hold on my payouts (~2 months), until now i am still working with them.

Their PPD is the lowest amongst other hosts. About their PPS, as you can say, almost everyday is zero! :(

Last edited:
i tried last 15 days
and result 00 sale
they Shave too much

I also gave up this host long time ago, but since they always hold on my payouts (~2 months), until now i am still working with them.

Their PPD is the very lowest amongst other hosts. About their PPS, as you can say, almost everyday is zero! :(

We have started to pay weekly . And so you don't say we hold payment. Every payments up to last 15th are already paid except one payza . And up to 24th payment will be going of this week.

And If you pm me your username then I can settle your balance what ever you have and you can move to any host you wish.

Added after 3 minutes:

Im registered on Fileom,I hope i get sales,if not nest 7 days im going away.
All filehosts shaving,we will se what Fileom doing....

It is a bad conclusion that filehost shave if you didn't get sale.

If you have proof that you got sale and not counted then that's called shave.

So give your best with us like other host where you get sale. I am sure you get more with us because of resellers profit and higher commission.

Last edited:
guys if any one prooved fileOM is shaving means, i am ready to give $100, because already it's was tested by me and my friends, every sale counted and amount is added to account.

and i am happy with 75 % sale, without shaving a penny :)

Their PPD is the very lowest amongst other hosts. About their PPS, as you can say, almost everyday is zero! :(

We have started to pay weekly . And so you don't say we hold payment. Every payments up to last 15th are already paid except one payza . And up to 24th payment will be going of this week.

And If you pm me your username then I can settle your balance what ever you have and you can move to any host you wish.

I say last time you always hold on payment, you can check your payout history, it is not hard. I know you have improved your payout efficiency only on recently. I have earned several thousands using every other filehosts, but only few hundreds ($400) earned from Fileom during the same period (6 months) (what a shame), so I think I am still in a lose position.

i tried last 15 days
and result 00 sale
they Shave too much

LOOOL....i checked myself a dozen times...never shaved a single sale...i GUARANTEE that. please dont spam.

You only checked your own account a dozen times, but u never checked his account. Don't easily conclude other people with different opinion as spam.

Last edited:
guys if any one prooved fileOM is shaving means, i am ready to give $100, because already it's was tested by me and my friends, every sale counted and amount is added to account.

Why do you have 75% and i have 60%?

My opionion on shave/not shave is that they dont shave.I have almost daily sales even if i dont have all my files posted.
There are other things that are not fine (like md5 delete method) but counting looks fine !

Last edited:

you have 75% sale+20%site sale=95% so how does fileom make money? show us your stats, superman.:sohot:

Last edited:
Well please make this thread clean and use for only support purpose not for discussions.

And sales percentage can be varied from one person to other and it all depends on no of sales you bring.

And I am happy that most people posted positive comments regarding sales you are getting.

To add a flavour to this , I have lots of good news for next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back