FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
some of my fileom links are showing as '404 file not found njinx' and 'bad gateway njinx' The files are still in my account but nobody can download them due to this problem. Help please.

if you don't cheat us, your filehost is the best. a webmaster of a very popular filehost said to me if a filehost give you more than 50%, I can tell you 100% they shave sales.

From your sales status you can know that we dont shave , If you believe so give a try daily and check whether the sale is counted or not. I am sure all sales are counted.

We are not like other host who ate lot of money from other host. We need money to pay server bills and few as profit. Which will give more profit later. And you will see we remains the best :)

hello file, something is not between downloads and earnings, you say that to the 100 + MB file in tires 2 pay $ 3.5 for every thousand downloads, and that counts a maximum of 0.10 cents for each ip, how do you explain that I share my files only forum in Italian and Italy is in Tier 2 and with 2517 downloads I earned only $ 2.8915, something is wrong here I do not work the statistics I have someone steals the gains, I uploaded 700 gb file and have earned a pittance, so we do not spend money uploader if we renew premium pretty much what you earn just you, I really like your filehosting but so I can not work with you. look your clarification thanks

hello file, something is not between downloads and earnings, you say that to the 100 + MB file in tires 2 pay $ 3.5 for every thousand downloads, and that counts a maximum of 0.10 cents for each ip, how do you explain that I share my files only forum in Italian and Italy is in Tier 2 and with 2517 downloads I earned only $ 2.8915, something is wrong here I do not work the statistics I have someone steals the gains, I uploaded 700 gb file and have earned a pittance, so we do not spend money uploader if we renew premium pretty much what you earn just you, I really like your filehosting but so I can not work with you. look your clarification thanks

We dont count more downloads. So try to get more unique downloads to improve your earnings.

Good to know you guys liked us. Btw we are now allowed in topboard.org

topboard.org? Great Forum :P Out of topic but i tried to open a new thread there but instead of approvement or not i got a ban for 10 days even before my thread got published.The reason? According them very small thumbs dimensions.Very gentle moderators.

Good for you.A whole year with FO and I haven't got yet my first sale . :(

It comprises of quality , amount and link where you share. True PPS worker of other host working in same way with us , will get more sale from us. That's guaranteed :)

I agree with the "where you share".But don't forget that potential buyers prefer to buy a premium account from a most popular file host than a new one like FO.I know it's unfair but thats the truth.And unfortunately where i share FO is not allowed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back