FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading everyone premium and also everything working good.

As announced later. All the payout pending will be cleared coming week and as said weekly payments going to happen in this method.

We pay weekly but the request date should be 14 days old for pps users and 7 days old for ppd users.

And also to get ontime payments please go with wmz and Paypal as we still find proper way to pay payza users.

We will update with payza soon.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

can you please renew my premium username : odem

I am going to make it official as well as every one will get mass email about the changes .

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And also to get ontime payments please go with wmz and Paypal as we still find proper way to pay payza users.

We will update with payza soon.

Let us have a chance to change the payment info from payza to paypal instead of let it pending forever. :(

I agree with akibaba

Please send an email to admin@fileom.com with subject change of payment method. And mention your username and new payment method.

And also for amount less than 100 USD choose wmz . Make sure you email from the registered email.

Let us have a chance to change the payment info from payza to paypal instead of let it pending forever. :(

I agree with akibaba

Please send an email to admin@fileom.com with subject change of payment method. And mention your username and new payment method.

And also for amount less than 100 USD choose wmz . Make sure you email from the registered email.

Te acabo de mandar un correo para que me hagas el cambio de Payza a WMZ, espero de esa forma cobrar pronto los dos pagos que tengo pendientes desde hace mucho tiempo

Saludos

hope fileom beat all filehosts due to its weekly paout in april :)
competition started between Rapidgator and FileOM, hope more from Shavers group (rapidgator) switch to fileom.

I agree with akibaba

Te acabo de mandar un correo para que me hagas el cambio de Payza a WMZ, espero de esa forma cobrar pronto los dos pagos que tengo pendientes desde hace mucho tiempo

Saludos

Got your email , we will send payments to updated payment method.

hope fileom beat all filehosts due to its weekly paout in april :)
competition started between Rapidgator and FileOM, hope more from Shavers group (rapidgator) switch to fileom.

weekly payments sounds wicked time to start doing lot of work every second every day

Thanks for the wish smartboy. As many people are requested for that , we made a change and also we had great response from all users . Which inspire us to take our host to next level.

Soon we are doing complete translation of site in various languages and also new design :) , soon.

I agree with akibaba

Saludos

Got your email , we will send payments to updated payment method.

Mi email es juanpaal5@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back