FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Filegrapser,

Since you've limited our account (rlsmix) from 8 TB to 3 TB we haven't been making a single sale (before that 6 of them at least). And it is sad, since YOU are not making a single sale.

For example, Filefactory is giving us 20 TB, Uploaded.to 6 TB, Bitshare 10 TB, Rapidgator 6 TB and we are making sales on those hosts every day or at least every week.

Would you be able to switch us back to some reasonable amount of storage, so we could all makes sales again?

Regards,

Hello Filegrapser,

Since you've limited our account (rlsmix) from 8 TB to 3 TB we haven't been making a single sale (before that 6 of them at least). And it is sad, since YOU are not making a single sale.

For example, Filefactory is giving us 20 TB, Uploaded.to 6 TB, Bitshare 10 TB, Rapidgator 6 TB and we are making sales on those hosts every day or at least every week.

Would you be able to switch us back to some reasonable amount of storage, so we could all makes sales again?

Regards,

We are not restricting your space. You can upload as much you can.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

All the pm are replied .

Yes, you are. You are deleting terabytes of data without any reason (no DMCA or anything). You can check for youself, or, if you prefere, we can post here screencaps comparing Filefactory and FileOM for example with the exact date and time when you are deleting our files since we are uploading exactly the same files on both hosts.

Please look into it.

Yes, you are. You are deleting terabytes of data without any reason (no DMCA or anything). You can check for youself, or, if you prefere, we can post here screencaps comparing Filefactory and FileOM for example with the exact date and time when you are deleting our files since we are uploading exactly the same files on both hosts.

Please look into it.

Which means you are not whitelisted in our system.

I have whitelisted you now. But for the space you are using you have to bring sales.

bi3e.jpg

Guys, you can see than i am used more than 48TB space. Fileom offer unlimited space for uploaders and no limits with it. They are trusted and if you will work with fileom regulary - than you will see more and more sales.

I have whitelisted you now. But for the space you are using you have to bring sales.

Thanks for whitelisting us. I would be very interested to understand why we were blacklisted in the first place. Directdownload.tv has been online for 5 years now and we've never cheated any host or had any issue with them. In fact, we're working with Filefactory since day one.

As you can see for yourself, you've made 300 $ of sale on the first 3 months before you blacklisted us which was quite good for an all new host. After you reduced our storage space to 3 tb, of course, no more sales.

I have the feeling to state the obvious here, but if you want sales, you need to give storage space. Otherwise people will compare and see you are keeping files only a few days or weeks while on other hosts they are here for months or years.

Oh, and we're soon going to add a public hosts comparison table with real file retention, download speed with multiple countries/isp, advertisements and/or pop up for free/paying customers, etc. so our users can choose the host that best suits their needs.

Regards,

Last edited:

Thanks for whitelisting us. I would be very interested to understand why we were blacklisted in the first place. Directdownload.tv has been online for 5 years now and we've never cheated any host or had any issue with them. In fact, we're working with Filefactory since day one.

As you can see for yourself, you've made 300 $ of sale on the first 3 months before you blacklisted us which was quite good for an all new host. After you reduced our storage space to 3 tb, of course, no more sales.

I have the feeling to state the obvious here, but if you want sales, you need to give storage space. Otherwise people will compare and see you are keeping files only a few days or weeks while on other hosts they are here for months or years.

Oh, and we're soon going to add a public hosts comparison table with real file retention, download speed with multiple countries/isp, advertisements and/or pop up for free/paying customers, etc. so our users can choose the host that best suits their needs.

Regards,

To make you clear , first we have not blacklisted you.

Every user who crosses 1tb of storage then they come under non whitelisted users.

Their files are get deleted once in 60 to 90 days. And those are inactive files which are of no use.

To get into that group they have to pm me with the status to get whitelist.

Hope you understand and now you bring more sale.

Hello - one question - is there any problem with page verification? I've add my web page, send proper file to root folder and got information that: Failed to verify (www) domain. What is the reason and how can it be repaired from my (or Your) side? Username: sharingisfree. Thanks in advance for help :D.

2014-02-27$xx.xxPENDING
2014-01-31$xx.xxPENDING

A buena hora me cambié de WMZ a Payza, lo hice para que fueses más rápido el pago y ha resultado todo lo contrario

Hello - one question - is there any problem with page verification? I've add my web page, send proper file to root folder and got information that: Failed to verify (www) domain. What is the reason and how can it be repaired from my (or Your) side? Username: sharingisfree. Thanks in advance for help :D.

Make sure you are entering the domain name without www and also please check there are no space after the word in the text document.

there is problem in zoom uploader and ftp upload , please fix

There is no problem in both things.

2014-02-27$xx.xxPENDING
2014-01-31$xx.xxPENDING

A buena hora me cambié de WMZ a Payza, lo hice para que fueses más rápido el pago y ha resultado todo lo contrario

Payza users needs to wait as there is no credit card method to load. We are arranging exchangers to do that.

Last edited:
Something is wrong with sales I have some new users with stars but not sales credited and I think or maybe the script has a bug
or someone is hacking accounts, creating vouchers and selling under price and cheap those hacked vouchers

It's not normal

Please filegrasper check this issue as soon as possible because it is harming deeply your filehost and the people who works with you

thank you and take care

Make sure you are entering the domain name without www and also please check there are no space after the word in the text document.
Checked again and again, no www in the field, no spaces in text file. I've send You the correct link via PM - any suggestions much appreciated :).

Something is wrong with sales I have some new users with stars but not sales credited and I think or maybe the script has a bug
or someone is hacking accounts, creating vouchers and selling under price and cheap those hacked vouchers

It's not normal

Please filegrasper check this issue as soon as possible because it is harming deeply your filehost and the people who works with you

thank you and take care
I am confirming that everything working good. So all you got is missed sale. You file not get sale , some one stole the referral sale. So you may get rebill.

And also if they activate using voucher you will get reseller sale. Any way pm me with full username of them i will send you snaps of who got sale.

Checked again and again, no www in the field, no spaces in text file. I've send You the correct link via PM - any suggestions much appreciated :).

I have sended the issue to coding team. They will fix it.

Last edited:
Hey - thanks for fast answer. I've checked the status -> still doesn't work. Please inform me (us?) here when the issue will be solved. Or send PM - that will be also very comfortable.
Thanks for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back