FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received the following message:

"Your account was banned by administrator."

Please note that they begin random banned your account.

i have stopped working with fileom for half a month because i request for payment from 30/11 but don't receive payment.
today, my account has been banned, too

wondering why this topic is still open..

No support any more ....

Accounts banned whiteout reason ....

50% off payouts still pending....

I am back again. I am just busy with new year lots of travel to place where the internet connection sucks. And so i am unable to login too.

Now i try to browse on mobile and found tapatalk installed which is needed for me.

Ok here is the update.

All November payouts are processed and expect 3 and we started to process pp payout of December and also few December payout has been sended out.

And for those who got banned , come on you know the reason why you are :) . You guys are carders. I have valid proof of all. Post your username , i will show all your tricks you made with us to make money.

As soon i got to my place with proper connection ,mostly with in next week. I will provide proper support. And also will answer all your question.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@ filegrasper

IB payment pending for 35 days now...pls send me both payments in one...its small amount

others payments pending bcoz there is a reason like exchangers etc

but why u delay me my IB Payments ??

i lost interest in fileom...

no active support ?? no weekly payments ?? payments pending for months ??

got my payment in wmz thanks.
waiting pending two now and btw thanks alot for ur support in my problem i mentied before really you helped me thanks alot .

@ filegrasper

IB payment pending for 35 days now...pls send me both payments in one...its small amount

others payments pending bcoz there is a reason like exchangers etc

but why u delay me my IB Payments ??

i lost interest in fileom...

no active support ?? no weekly payments ?? payments pending for months ??

IB will be carried out without issue am sorry for the delay. Will process today.

weekly payment when?

Am waiting for that too. Soon :(

In the mean time we had developed many things.

1) API for all.
2) Custom Download Speed for PPS users ( PM me the username and speed you need for your files ).
3) Ad free page for PPS users ( PM me the username for this )
4) Custom Wait time and Custom bandwidth set for PPS users ( PM me the username and the limit your need for your files )

Any more modification you need ? PM me that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back