FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Have u ever tried to download ur own files as a free user? Every link i click was an popup with an .exe even my own files from my fileom account. Its also redirecting to supershare.com or what its called. This .exe crap is not cool.

It would be nice if someone can check it.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Have u ever tried to download ur own files as a free user? Every link i click was an popup with an .exe even my own files from my fileom account. Its also redirecting to supershare.com or what its called. This .exe crap is not cool.

This is how it goes with all these "foreign" host guys. They start things out decent to attract members then once they have a ton of members they start in with the ads, .exe download managers, pop-ups and whatnot.

Nobody wants to jump through hoops to download files. I don't think most people mind an ad or two with popups but when these guys clearly make things confusing to downloaders intentionally just to get them to click on things they don't want to is what gets annoying and why people's downloaders refuse to use this host.

Make the download pages straight forward. If you're going to put a big fat button that says download when you're on the files page, then that should be downloading the file, not confusing someone and tricking them into downloading your BS download manager.

Take some advice from good hosts playbooks. If there is a link or download button on a files page it should "ONLY" lead to the file they came for. You want people to use your download manager? Make a clearly visible checkbox they can choose to enable or disable.

Problem solved.

Hey guys!

This is how it goes with all these "foreign" host guys. They start things out decent to attract members then once they have a ton of members they start in with the ads, .exe download managers, pop-ups and whatnot.

Nobody wants to jump through hoops to download files. I don't think most people mind an ad or two with popups but when these guys clearly make things confusing to downloaders intentionally just to get them to click on things they don't want to is what gets annoying and why people's downloaders refuse to use this host.

Make the download pages straight forward. If you're going to put a big fat button that says download when you're on the files page, then that should be downloading the file, not confusing someone and tricking them into downloading your BS download manager.

Take some advice from good hosts playbooks. If there is a link or download button on a files page it should "ONLY" lead to the file they came for. You want people to use your download manager? Make a clearly visible checkbox they can choose to enable or disable.

Problem solved.

totally agree

Im worry how you can posibile start weekly payment at 2014,because now a month you just can pay only 1 time, maybe you will start shave on 2014

People who already paid can please post their proof.

I dont know why still many didnt post proof that they got paid. Still we have wmz to processed.

seems up to 2 to 3 months by webmoney people wount put up with this the only reason bitshare can do it is cause you can create vouchers and stuff tosale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back