FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can i create another account with the same payout info (same WMZ account)?

Yes we allow multi account now. But make sure that is not for backup and also no referral as old account or some other account.

If we found cheating , no reason will be said and both account will be terminated.

Filegrasper, can you please check my account? im starting to sell alot again, if you could extend my account i would be very thankfull.

Also, when are payments from 14th of last month beeing paid?, almost a 1month since i requested :(

Thanks for your time

Filegrasper, can you please check my account? im starting to sell alot again, if you could extend my account i would be very thankfull.

Also, when are payments from 14th of last month beeing paid?, almost a 1month since i requested :(

Thanks for your time

It should start soon , and we are now making wmz . And then we will start with Payza . And dont worry keep working , we will make payment in mean time.

I will check your stats 10 days from now and will update you how good your stats are.

Software error

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Software error:
Bareword "g" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at index_dlf.pm line 863.
Compilation failed in require at ./index_dlf.cgi line 32.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Thanks for the payment!.. Just received my first payment from fileom (just sent you $xxx.xx USD with PayPal) it's worth the wait! Fileom = Trusted site..

i got a sale from resller with 12 usd and i got only 3$ why i didnt get 3.6$ its said 30% from resller

Its becoz resellers get 20% discount from us and they are getting 12USD account in the price of 10USD , so 30% of 10usd is 3USD.

Thanks for the payment!.. Just received my first payment from fileom (just sent you $xxx.xx USD with PayPal) it's worth the wait! Fileom = Trusted site..

Thanks for letting others to know.

I am checking in to that issue. And also we have added detailed statistics. Through which you can see top downloaded files with earnings and also top referred domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back