FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IP is banned
Please check my account
Username: o71622
My account was hacked suspected
Sorry for my bad English

Yes it is as i can see suspicious activity on your account.

Hi,

May i know your username and so we can recheck.

user name: Folku

Add me in skype: forumhookers

I wish to do business with you but all i worried is sales are legitimate.

Lets discuss this in skype.

117 files deleted, just tonight?
That way, will no longer need renew premium account ... :(

Well we are doing some upgradation to our machine and may be some files may be deleted during upgrade.

And also we do take down DMCA files daily. But I belive this wont happen from next week as our upgradation are done by this week.

So trust me your files won't be deleted at any cost unless we get DMCA.

And sorry for inconveniece for those deleted files . I promise these errors wont happen next time.

sorry,I smell you are the next rapidgator..:sad:

I promise we wont like them and we will be next big host which will be loved by many.

Last edited:
Well we are doing some upgradation to our machine and may be some files may be deleted during upgrade. As files are moving in huge numbers.

And also we do take down DMCA files daily. But I belive this wont happen from next week as our upgradation are done by this week.

And sorry for inconveniece for those deleted files . I promise these errors wont happen next time.

My files are rarely deleted by DMCA.
If I remember well .. With fileserve, 5 deleted files in over 18 months ... for you to have an idea ..
And the last one deleted my files block was Filedefend (cheater) that does not deserve any consideration.
I believe then, in hypothesis server error ...

And that happens right near my renewal premium account...

I use less the of 500MB of your server if you do it in a week, practically finished my account ... ^o)
All well, I will restore a part of the archives ...

Well we are doing some upgradation to our machine and may be some files may be deleted during upgrade. As files are moving in huge numbers.

My files are rarely deleted by DMCA.
If I remember well .. With fileserve, 5 deleted files in over 18 months ... for you to have an idea ..
And the last one deleted my files block was Filedefend (cheater) that does not deserve any consideration.
I believe then, in hypothesis server error ...

And that happens right near my renewal premium account...

I use less the of 500MB of your server if you do it in a week, practically finished my account ... ^o)
All well, I will restore a part of the archives ...

I promise it won't happen in future. There is small connectivity issue which caused this and we fixed that.

Hi Sid,

My files deleted too,I hope it really won't happen again! :)
Do you decresed the speed again?From s001 the DL speed between 30-50k as free unreg user.

Cheers

Hi Sid,

My files deleted too,I hope it really won't happen again! :)
Do you decresed the speed again?From s001 the DL speed between 30-50k as free unreg user.

Cheers

Well thanks for understanding and speeds are fine.

I just did test now.

And I see 1.1gb copied in 2 sec. And also if you get low speed wait for machine to make proper connection and then speed will gradually increase.

When are you going to provide FTP support? I watched your host for a while and still no FTP support. Web page uploading really does suck. The progress bar always stops with the script you're using and a lot of times the upload just times out. Some days are fine but too much manual involvement when using web page uploading.

Also not liking much of what I've been reading from uploaders lately saying their files are being deleted as well as payments being rejected?

If anyone is getting rejected payments PM me immediately.

When are you going to provide FTP support? I watched your host for a while and still no FTP support. Web page uploading really does suck. The progress bar always stops with the script you're using and a lot of times the upload just times out. Some days are fine but too much manual involvement when using web page uploading.

Also not liking much of what I've been reading from uploaders lately saying their files are being deleted as well as payments being rejected?

i agree, also you have to request your payment here or you will be lost !!
really my professional uploaders that i deal with them were disappointed from the deleting by mistake and the rejected payment.

i think you need a team to work with you or your host will be gone so soon,
please filegrasper take my words as an advice.

thanks

Well Now the upload wont stuck and also about ftp. Many people are using it since months.

Hostname to use is : ftp.fileom.com

And for payment , we dont reject payment unless the sales are fake. And also for file being deletion you have to ask some trusted uploader using us. We dont delete files by mistake often and also it happens one time for few users and only very few files.

Dont belive any other words unless you trust. I am here to help you personally as well i can do officially.

My Skype: forumhookers

i agree, also you have to request your payment here or you will be lost !!
really my professional uploaders that i deal with them were disappointed from the deleting by mistake and the rejected payment.

i think you need a team to work with you or your host will be gone so soon,
please filegrasper take my words as an advice.

thanks

" ...And sorry for inconveniece for those deleted files . I promise these errors wont happen next time..."

I promise it won't happen in future. There is small connectivity issue which caused this and we fixed that.
Today again more deleted files .... You are running low with my account! :cursing:
Has something against me? I've do not even know what to do ...

Last edited:
Today again more deleted files .... You are running low with my account! :cursing:
Has something against me? I've do not even know what to do ...

PM me the username , i will check it out for you!!!

And also those who worried that some of your files deleted by mistake yesterday please pm me and get 1 to 2 month premium for free.

Send me your username with the snap of the deleted file list email. If thats for dmca then we cant give free premium but if it is by mistake you can get upto 2 months premium for free.

Note: This note is for non members of FileOM , I am sure many are reading this thread and thought of switching to us. If you are one of them well pm me for our offer. We can give you a lot of storage space ( even 20tb) and with many months of premium if you share all your old host proof. And so you can make more with us.

Last edited:
ftp and RU are not working well at this moment.

Well this happens some time. And also you will experience our real speed in few days. As our tech team are working in final improvment to deliver you the best.

I did test now and i got this speed.
Server files are from France
o3l.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back