FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi filegrasper
can you add download accounts?
i mean just for download no space for upload files but cheaper than normal accounts
here is some filehosts that doing that and they have really good sell :
HipFile - Premium File Hosting
UPLOADBAZ Best Uploadcenter and Leecher - Easy way to share your files
ExpressLeech - Easy way to share your files
i think that can make you a great filehosts and you will growing so fast
i worked with hipfile and uploadbaz and they had really good download .

If you are a PPS user then dont worry . You will get more sale than any other host if you use us.

And also it is no matter to provide space for the money they provide. As people are using more than 10tb+ by just paying 12usd . So money is really not a concern for the space we provide.

12USD is the reasonable price like other host have. I just checked all other host but they are like 1+ years old and they are less popular than us.

Which means we are getting popular too fast which also mean people liking us more. So belive me the rate we have are the best and cheap.

And also many people are renewing themeselves on their own too.

Hello;why did you change my payment information over the webmoney account is not mine

I want to receive money via payza not webmoney

help me please

Last edited:
Hello;why did you change my payment information over the webmoney account is not mine

I want to receive money via payza not webmoney

help me please

Well we dont change payment method.
If it is changed to some other account then your account is hacked.

I recommend you to change your pass to something hard + pm me your username so that i can cancel the payout and re request on your account.

And we are going to add some more security feature to avoid these. And also please use security lock so it can be avoided.

2013-09-10$43.20REJECTED

thanks filegrasper , this is the end with your host, i'm sorry i can't promote you any more with my sites uploader's

:(

2013-09-10$43.20REJECTED

thanks filegrasper , this is the end with your host, i'm sorry i can't promote you any more with my sites uploader's

:(

Hi,

May i know your username and so we can recheck.

I don't see FTP upload , where ?

Hostname for ftp is ftp.fileom.com

So filegrasper ​are u gonna beat Usefile rates?

Soon.
@ filegrasper

My acc was hacked. Please, check PM.

Payment reverted to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back